Not-So-Secret Santa

A potpourri of off-topics.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Not-So-Secret Santa

Post by Queen K »

Fancy wrote:
Queen K wrote:I could begin to gift my dirty laundry out, who wants to be first? :up:

I'm always up for a challenge :) Getting cat hair out of clothes is becoming a speciality.

Oh? Do tell, how are you getting cat hair outta clothes? I want the secret.

And please folks, it's Christmas, Merry and bright and all that? Good Will to ALL!!!!

I like diamonds, coloured gemstones, pjs, hair products and books. No one's bought me any yet :cry:
And NormaM took my otter back.
Last edited by Queen K on Dec 22nd, 2017, 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Thinktank wrote:
Queen K wrote:Sobrohusfat is getting an all expense paid trip to Tel Aviv.

One way.

:biggrin:

No, return. Thinktank :laugh:

Unclemarty is going with Sobrohusfat.

Okay, Thinktank is getting a Sherman. :130:
Last edited by Queen K on Dec 22nd, 2017, 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Vinnied is getting a way to finally get out of that strait jacket. And a pocket knife if it happens again.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Now that fvkasm2x is back, I can give him his trip to Machu Picho to get more photos. :smt111
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

No idea why, I just think it would be a good fit.
NormaM:

A new, old car...By the hood ornament, an Austin.
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view ... ajaxhist=0
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

Sweet ride , thank you.
I am gifting Thinktank a private meeting with Julian Assange.
Weatherwoman - a lifetime supply of Crocs - woot. I will turn them into planters for the fence. Crock pots if you will :p
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Queen K wrote:

I haven't given GB anything. I KNOW! A case of Crown Royal. And Sun block for his up coming trip to Hawaii. :smt111

LOL - if you give me an entire case of CR I don't think I will be alive to see New Years! :biggrin: But thanks for the thought anyway! :130:
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Okay ummmm, :200: how about a different new gift, hmmmmmmmmmmmm the complete dvd set of Game of Thrones, S1 to S7, which is as complete as it gets right now.

Now you and yours can watch it at your leisure every couple of years like Mr. QK do with the LOTRs.
Last edited by Queen K on Dec 23rd, 2017, 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Queen K wrote:Okay ummmm, :200: how about a different new gift, hmmmmmmmmmmmm the complete dvd set of Game of Thrones, S1 to S7, which is as complete as it gets right now.

Now you and yours can watch it at your leisure every couple of years like we do with the LOTRs.

You are on!! That's the gift that keeps on giving!
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

:130: Merry Christmas GB.
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

Queen K wrote:I'm getting Urbane a tweed coat, one with those leather patches at the elbows, and nice comfy chair so he can put his feet up.
    And a box of manadrin oranges.

And Smurf needs a new walking cane and a fresh tartan, coming under the tree near you.

Hobbyguy is getting a book deal with Penguin! :up: Happy writing Hobbyguy!

I've decided to get Veovis a magnum of champagne and two crystal glasses for under his tree. One for Mrs. V, of course.

OH, and how about JagKVR, a new telescope of his own to take more astrological photos.
QK, you're a good gift-giver! You could make a career of it. We have wedding planners so why not gift-giver consultants?? Merry Christmas to you!
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Thanks Urbane, a new career would do me some good. :130: I guess that's your gift to me. What would you give your other friends? Be Santa today.
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

LadytehMa gets an ultra efficient heating system.

For her new ultra deluxe greenhouses.
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

Queen K wrote:Thanks Urbane, a new career would do me some good. :130: I guess that's your gift to me. What would you give your other friends? Be Santa today.
People are so nice to each other this time of the year so I would give ferri an extension of the Christmas season that would last throughout 2018! For the most part posters would be on-topic, nice to each other, and in accordance with the rules.
:up:
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

On that note, the other Mods should get a reprieve from the use of their fancy schmancy
colour type.

Return to “Grab Bag”