2018: New Year's Castanet Party

A potpourri of off-topics.
alanjh595
Banned

Re: 2018: New Year's Castanet Party

Post by alanjh595 »

just popping in wrote:
alanjh595 wrote:Those that fail the test will be sent back to the house and will be put on clean-up duties.

Including finishing the CR, rum and tequila and then sleeping in pool on air mattresses?

I can not have any type of this behaviour, that is why I have hired security guards. If you want to sleep on your air mattresses, you have to be at least 2 meters from the edge of the pool. I don't want to risk my guests safety. I am just looking out for you. I have been through several of these gatherings before and I do know how they can get out-of-hand.

I am just looking out for the health and safety of my friends.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

OHHH God, I feel like I woke up in strange dirty hotel room surrounded by cigarette butts and empties.

Did Catsumi and Alan really dance the tango at the poolside last night or was that the eggnog talking?

Just Poppin' in brought that metal head band from the bar and NormaM ran off with the drummer.

Damn
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Great party Alan. You are the best host ever, so thanks from all of us that enjoyed your lovely home and indoor pool.

As the horses ran off to parts unknown I got to stay overnite as did Smurf (in separate rooms of course). What a delightful surprise to be met with homemade milk pie, covered in saskatoon berries and whipped cream, recipe kindly left by Whitecandle on her way home. Delicious. Quite a chef you're turning out to be Alan.

Now, to return those horses and carriage to BMan's stables!!

:biggrin:
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

The last of the overnight guests have now left. My eyesight is just starting to clear up enough for me to see the computer. I am still missing large pieces of time from last night. I feel like I was hit in the guts with a baseball bat. I can't even go and look at what I have to clean up, I will try and get the cleaners in tomorrow.
Did I have a good time?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Of course you did, you have a tattoo of a mermaid on your left cheek, and I ain't talking 'bout your face.

Good thing Bman brought the fog machine, gave everyone a chance to get out without getting recognized. :up:

Catsumi, you okay after that jello dip in the hottub?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
just popping in
Lord of the Board

Post by just popping in »

Thank you for the great Partay. It was a tad more wild than I anticipated but now more aware of what to expect for next get together and what to bring. :200: :135: :D [icon_lol2.gif]
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Baby oil, body suit, pepper spray, check. :up:
WeatherWoman
Wicked Witch of the West Coast

Post by WeatherWoman »

just popping in wrote:Thank you for the great Partay. It was a tad more wild than I anticipated but now more aware of what to expect for next get together and what to bring. :200: :135: :D [icon_lol2.gif]

I cannot be held responsible for what I did while on tequila. :200:
"It takes a village to raise a fool." ~ Dan Mangan
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

I haven't been able to eat all day. I still haven't got around to surveying the damages or what condition the pool is in.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Guess you haven't discovered where I spread the whipped cream yet? [icon_lol2.gif]

Still picking damn jello out of my coat.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
just popping in
Lord of the Board

Post by just popping in »

Just looking through the pics I took.................. :200:
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

if those get on the 'net we're all gonna have to change handles. :200:

alanjh595 wrote:I haven't been able to eat all day. I still haven't got around to surveying the damages or what condition the pool is in.

:sosorry: 'bout the graffiti, I'm sure Bman will be over with Spray "N Scrub and the tiger torch to get it out.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

This sounds a lot like my actual night last night. Best New Years ever.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Can somebody tell me what I did to cause me so much pain for 2 days? I have had this horrible pain in my left shoulder, neck, back, chest and elbow. It's not like an impact pain it seams more like a musculature pain. Tylenol and liniment provides no relief at all.
What did I do?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Last I recall you were demonstrating your Hokey Pokey skills at the edge of the hottub, it's all black after that.

Return to “Grab Bag”