I Am Puma

A potpourri of off-topics.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

I Am Puma

Post by oneh2obabe »

Messi, the unbelievably adorable puma, is living like a big cat he knows he is. You might think it's strange but because Messi is 30% smaller than the average male puma, his size makes him incredibly vulnerable to wildlife nature. Sadly, his size was not the only problem, he also suffered from health problems since he was a cub. So Zoos also rejected him. Luckily for him, an amazing family decided to adopt the loving big cat and give him a proper loving home.

Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Nooby
Übergod

Re: I Am Puma

Post by Nooby »

This might belong in the Pet Lounge forum, Cute Animal Videos - but I found it here so I am bumping it. If it needs to be moved mods please do so?

I am obsessed with watching the videos of this magnificent creature and the love between him and his family. I'll just put this one here because the cuddling at the end just melts my heart. There's also a few showing him at dog obedience school - looks so funny to see him there with all the dogs but just amazing.

seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

Just need bigger boxes, that's all. :biggrin:
I am not wealthy but I am rich
Nooby
Übergod

Post by Nooby »

seewood wrote: Jan 18th, 2022, 6:10 pm Just need bigger boxes, that's all. :biggrin:
LOL. I seem to remember watching one video where they explained that they take him outside regularly to do his business but that he also uses a bathtub in the house when he can't go out (I'm assuming they don't use that tub also [icon_lol2.gif] )

They also have a Cheetah who lives in an outdoor enclosure but they have her in the house sometimes also.

Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

My heart rate mellowed out watching these beautiful, quiet and well behaved (responsible owners) cats just doing their thing.

Thanks for posting.

Purrrrrr
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown

Return to “Grab Bag”