Snow car fools police

A potpourri of off-topics.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Snow car fools police

Post by oneh2obabe »

When police pulled up to ticket a car on the streets of Montreal, little did they suspect the offending vehicle was a prank made out of snow.

Simon Laprise, a 33-year-old artist and machinist, built the car with snow outside his home on "a beautiful day" earlier this week.

9342730-3x2-700x467.jpg

"I decided to do something out of the mountain of snow, to do a little joke to the snow guys, and have fun sculpting a car," he told VICE.

The sculpture was a full-sized replica of a DeLorean DMC-12 — the car model famous for its appearance as the time machine in the Back to the Future films.

"I did the car to have fun expressing my creativity on that beautiful day," he told Buzzfeed.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-19/c ... da/9342724
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Re: Snow car fools police

Post by TreeGuy »

Charge of public mischief?
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: Snow car fools police

Post by oneh2obabe »

No charges. The police took the prank in their stride, writing a note saying "you made our night! Hahahahaha".
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Return to “Grab Bag”