Apps

A potpourri of off-topics.
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Apps

Post by Urbane »

I've lightened my wallet considerably by installing various apps with barcodes on my iPhone. I have two questions/concerns re the Air Miles app though. I tried to use the bar code on my app earlier today and it wouldn't scan so the clerk had to type in the number. My cash account was locked but I don't think that would have been the cause and the clerk had no idea what the problem was. The other thing is that at the pump, at Shell, it seems to me that you still need to insert your Air Miles card. So the app doesn't help there . . . or am I missing something??
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Apps

Post by Ken7 »

I'd love to see a app that keeps track of all your purchases and deposits into your daily account that shows at the end of the year, your taxes. Provincial and Federal I don't think the Federal Government would help fund the program to get this one programmed!
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Post by kgcayenne »

If you really wanted to know, you'd just enter your expenses into a spreadsheet each day, total the taxes column, and bada-bing, there you go.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

kgcayenne wrote:If you really wanted to know, you'd just enter your expenses into a spreadsheet each day, total the taxes column, and bada-bing, there you go.

That is as handy as pocket's in your shorts. Thanks.
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Post by kgcayenne »

Bahhhhh..... Accounting is not hard. You can do it. You're smart.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

kgcayenne wrote:Bahhhhh..... Accounting is not hard. You can do it. You're smart.

Hmmm, is he? :biggrin:
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

kgcayenne wrote:If you really wanted to know, you'd just enter your expenses into a spreadsheet each day, total the taxes column, and bada-bing, there you go.

One would have to know how to use a spreadsheet though . . . and math scares me :(
I haven't failed until I quit.

Return to “Grab Bag”