Big Rat

A potpourri of off-topics.

Big Rat

Postby oldtrucker » May 2nd, 2018, 4:10 pm

This rat is the size of a small cat. Need a pack of yodis to deal with these ... they are way to big for Mittens the cat to handle. I think last winter dealt with a lot of the small ones, but there are still some big ones around.
Caught this one a few months ago.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Some may view my above politically incorrect opinions as 'harsh' and may even be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing.
oldtrucker
Übergod

Liked in: 531 posts

Re: Big Rat

Postby Fancy » May 2nd, 2018, 4:40 pm

That's a big one alright. Pretty sure we haven't caught one that big but I don't get to see too many of them before they're tossed.
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim

Liked in: 5973 posts

Postby GordonH » May 2nd, 2018, 5:35 pm

One of many predators of rats appears to be seen more & more in the Central Okanagan, that being coyotes. Got to wonder do they go hand in hand.
When you have to start compromising yourself and your morals for the people around you, it’s probably time to change the people around you.
GordonH
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 7233 posts
Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Postby Catsumi » May 2nd, 2018, 5:58 pm

I rarely see a rat (4 legged) and thankfully, only deceased ones.

The last time I saw a live rat of this magnitude was in Mexico, galloping along the ledges below windows whilst I rode by in a taxi.

Let out an involuntary yelp when rat tail was illuminated. Thought it was a cat I was watching, going about his business.

Taxi driver amused.

Vermin, I thought, I am vacationing with vermin!

Then was treated to rats infesting dropped coconut drinks abandoned by peeps on Acapulco beaches. This place not for me.

:200:
There is nothing government can give you that it hasn't taken from you in the first place.
Winston Churchill
Catsumi
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 2003 posts

Postby just popping in » May 2nd, 2018, 7:12 pm

oldtrucker wrote:This rat is the size of a small cat. Need a pack of yodis to deal with these ... they are way to big for Mittens the cat to handle. I think last winter dealt with a lot of the small ones, but there are still some big ones around.
Caught this one a few months ago.

Poor Grandpa.
just popping in
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 434 posts

Return to Grab Bag