The Castanet Gab-O-Rama

A potpourri of off-topics.

Re: The Castanet Gab-O-Rama

Postby Lady tehMa » Jul 18th, 2019, 6:47 am

I could really use a vacation. Not that I will be getting one this year, but still. *sigh*
PLEASE use spellcheck. If that is too hard, consider installing the Grammarly (free!) app that will not only spellcheck for you (AND offer corrections!) but also make sure that your sentences are grammatically correct.

You're welcome.

ferri likes this post.
Lady tehMa
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 4591 posts

Postby Glacier » Jul 21st, 2019, 8:53 am

I went to work yesterday to finish a project and I didn't get home till 3:30 in the morning. I'm salaried not it's not like it benefitted me. I need a holiday too.

PS. Check out this homerun!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 8312923308
“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die”

2 people like this post.
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 12464 posts

Postby Lady tehMa » Jul 21st, 2019, 2:28 pm

lol

I could work from home this weekend, but I'm not. I just can't bring myself to do it.

On the other hand, I finally got to the pile of mending. All done except for 1 item - I need to pull out my sewing machine for that and I really don't have time for manuals and youtube videos about tension in the bobbin (I tend to hand stitch to avoid the bother). Heading out the door to play games for the afternoon.
PLEASE use spellcheck. If that is too hard, consider installing the Grammarly (free!) app that will not only spellcheck for you (AND offer corrections!) but also make sure that your sentences are grammatically correct.

You're welcome.

ferri likes this post.
Lady tehMa
Buddha of the Board

Postby Bsuds » Jul 22nd, 2019, 7:49 pm

I am slowly putting up new Christmas lights on the house. The old LED's weren't very bright and I picked up 7 boxes after Christmas for $2.50 a box. I can do the whole house for the price of 1 box before Christmas price.
Ducks have feathers to cover their Butt Quacks!

3 people like this post.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Liked in: 12984 posts

Postby Lady tehMa » Aug 19th, 2019, 6:57 am

August is almost over :200: How did that happen?

I swear, time is picking up pace as I get older.

You're welcome.

2 people like this post.
Lady tehMa
Buddha of the Board

Postby seewood » Aug 19th, 2019, 7:33 am

Lady tehMa wrote:I could really use a vacation. Not that I will be getting one this year, but still. *sigh*

Perhaps try a couple of nights in Kaslo. Kaslo motel is very reasonable, two blocks from the down town " strip", pet friendly and one can take a quick drive down to Ainsworth hot springs. Funky little town but the carpet is rolled up after 10 PM.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
seewood
Übergod

Liked in: 1615 posts

Postby Bsuds » Aug 19th, 2019, 7:44 am

Lady tehMa wrote:August is almost over :200: How did that happen?

I swear, time is picking up pace as I get older.

That's because it's all downhill from here! :200:
Ducks have feathers to cover their Butt Quacks!

2 people like this post.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Liked in: 12984 posts

Postby Lady tehMa » Aug 19th, 2019, 8:12 am

seewood wrote:Perhaps try a couple of nights in Kaslo. Kaslo motel is very reasonable, two blocks from the down town " strip", pet friendly and one can take a quick drive down to Ainsworth hot springs. Funky little town but the carpet is rolled up after 10 PM.

Kaslo is a lovely town - and too close to various family. I would never be able to put up the pics of the place on Facebook or I'd get "you were so close, why didn't you come over????" Nope. Last time I was there was for a car show some years back. We toured the paddle wheeler and had a great day.

You're welcome.
Lady tehMa
Buddha of the Board

Previous

Return to Grab Bag