Bridezilla to the extreme

A potpourri of off-topics.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Bridezilla to the extreme

Post by oneh2obabe »

And she wonders why people didn't RSVP.

"Susan" is causing quite the debate online after posting a bizarre Facebook rant about her now-cancelled wedding. Yup, the couple called off the wedding just days before their I dos, after their guests refused to pay the $1,500 attendance fee Susan was demanding in order to pay for her CAD $60,000 ($46,020 USD) dream wedding.

In her long-winded, expletive-filled explanation, the (former) bride accused her friends and family of ruining her marriage and her life. “How could we have our wedding that we dreamed of without proper funding? We'd sacrificed so much and only asked each guest for around $1,500. We talked to a few people who even promised us more to make our dream come true," she reportedly wrote on Facebook. "My maid of honor pledged $5,000 along with her planning services. We tearfully thanked and accepted. My ex's family offered to contribute $3,000. So our request for $1,500 for all other guests was not f***ing out of the ordinary. Like, we made it clear. If you couldn't contribute, you weren't invited to our exclusive wedding. It's a once and a lifetime party.”

Balance of article
https://www.brides.com/story/bride-canc ... -to-attend
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Sige
Übergod

Re: Bridezilla to the extreme

Post by Sige »

OMG!!!!!! Entitlement to the extreme :200:
Non illegitimi carborundum est.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

Wow.
You and 71 others Like this post
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Sounds like her would be husband dodged a bullet.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

The ring: $5000
The Venue: $6,000
The honeymoon: $7,000
Extorting $1500 from your friends and family: Priceless! [icon_lol2.gif]

I agree Alan, groom should thank his lucky stars and bolt.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.

Return to “Grab Bag”