Investor Relations

A potpourri of off-topics.

Investor Relations

Postby GOLS » Jun 12th, 2019, 5:56 pm

I'm still trying to find the resources to fix this system we all some how survive in, being knowledgeable yet not holding the grade school education. asking those who have it made can be tough. I'm told I have done i.t. before and feel the same way yet the lack of common sense kinda bothers me. I'm trying to present magnetic levitation, sure I could starve myself another 50 years saving up pennies on $13.00 an hour wage, might get the engine developed in say 60 years.

how does one develop an engine on so little pay? they say the engine will take an est. of $3 million dollars yet the FBI say they've already developed the engine they cannot control. tends to spin up so fast it starts to whine and will shatter at the end.
and technically, this engine is the exact same heat source our sun provides this planet. Not that I don't want to develop said motor, its just an extreme risk when engineering a device that can split time in half.

I'm hoping I can grab someones attention to split the profits 50/50. as I'm told an engine that self propels itself creates no down time and hyperstatic lift can generate more potential profits than Fort Knox can hold.

Basically, I'm last ditching attempts to see who wants to enjoy technology at its best, i feel myself on a very tight schedule, between pain and damage. it would be nice to see society want an engine they can be proud of
GOLS

Liked in: 0 post

Re: Investor Relations

Postby Country plough boy » Jun 12th, 2019, 6:18 pm

Im sure you will find lots of willing investors here. Good luck
Country plough boy
Übergod

Liked in: 891 posts

Postby twobits » Jun 12th, 2019, 8:13 pm

GOLS wrote:I'm still trying to find the resources to fix this system we all some how survive in, being knowledgeable yet not holding the grade school education. asking those who have it made can be tough. I'm told I have done i.t. before and feel the same way yet the lack of common sense kinda bothers me. I'm trying to present magnetic levitation, sure I could starve myself another 50 years saving up pennies on $13.00 an hour wage, might get the engine developed in say 60 years.

how does one develop an engine on so little pay? they say the engine will take an est. of $3 million dollars yet the FBI say they've already developed the engine they cannot control. tends to spin up so fast it starts to whine and will shatter at the end.
and technically, this engine is the exact same heat source our sun provides this planet. Not that I don't want to develop said motor, its just an extreme risk when engineering a device that can split time in half.

I'm hoping I can grab someones attention to split the profits 50/50. as I'm told an engine that self propels itself creates no down time and hyperstatic lift can generate more potential profits than Fort Knox can hold.

Basically, I'm last ditching attempts to see who wants to enjoy technology at its best, i feel myself on a very tight schedule, between pain and damage. it would be nice to see society want an engine they can be proud of

You are too late. I have already sucked up all available investors on Castanet for my converting lead into gold formula.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
twobits
Guru

Liked in: 3853 posts

Postby southy » Jun 12th, 2019, 8:22 pm

Oh yea! Thanks for reminding me Twobits. I still haven't received my first cheque from you. I know you said it's in the mail, but that was 5 years ago. :130:
southy
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 989 posts

Postby GOLS » Jun 12th, 2019, 8:55 pm

Country plough boy wrote:Im sure you will find lots of willing investors here. Good luck

i know what happens to those who find cures and hand them away but i broke my neck in '95 and don't care anymore
GOLS

Liked in: 0 post

Postby LANDM » Jun 13th, 2019, 1:54 am

Darn, I was just about to do my "Blood into Wine" pitch for investors but was doing final market testing on winery names. It’s tougher than you would imagine and label design seems to be critical.

Country plough boy likes this post.
LANDM
Guru

Liked in: 4402 posts

Postby Queen K » Jun 13th, 2019, 3:17 am

I too am in search of investors for my anti-aging formula derived from my recent discovery of the Fountain of Youth. My dogged research techniques included learning medievial Spanish to pour for hours over ancient documents recently discovered in Florida. I not only hacked through dark jungle like conditions, escaped pythons the size of Amazons, and a tribe never known to the outside World to bring you this once in a lifetime opportunity. Please contribute to the QK Youth Fund, stocks are limited so at your peril you miss this rare opportunity.
Using cash is one of your few forms of privacy: use it or lose it. 1984 isn't the only Orwell novel that needs to to made fiction again.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 15385 posts

Postby Queen K » Jun 13th, 2019, 8:11 am

Money from smart people is pouring in, thank you!
Using cash is one of your few forms of privacy: use it or lose it. 1984 isn't the only Orwell novel that needs to to made fiction again.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby Bsuds » Jun 13th, 2019, 8:23 am

I really don't think it's a good idea to have relations with your investor.
Ducks have feathers to cover their Butt Quacks!
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Liked in: 12984 posts

Postby Queen K » Jun 13th, 2019, 6:48 pm

Oh no, absolutely not!

Please keep sending in that cash for my Fountain of Youth business, profits be split for sure, no written contract is deemed necessary as the cash will speak for itself in your hot pocket.

Don't be the one to miss out.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Return to Grab Bag