Would Jesus vote for Trump?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
1nick
Lord of the Board

Re: Would Jesus vote for Trump?

Post by 1nick »

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

averagejoe wrote: Like yourself, the Anti-Christ will be a globalist and like yourself will be pushing for a one world government.... :D

Ka-El wrote:I'm starting to believe your conspiracy theories joe. The implantation of a world government will first require that western democracies become un-stabilized, even collapsed, and clearly having Trump elected president is consistent with this agenda. Having some globalist in power would be too obvious. No, there is a bigger plan in play here, starting with “fake news”, trade wars, embargos, and an arms race. Those conspirators behind your so called New World Order are just sitting in the wings watching as their plan unfolds perfectly,

New World Order Freaking Out About Trump – Alex Newman

The target of the globalists is America, and the number one target is “America First” Donald Trump. Award winning journalist Alex Newman, who is a patriot, says, “This has come through loud and clear, and they have made clear America, as we patriots understand it with “self-evident truth” and our Founders said we were “all created equal” and “we were endowed by our creator with certain inalienable rights,” is not going to fly with their little vision of a New World Order. They need to eliminate that idea, and they make very clear they are coming after that. What we see in their actions and what we see in their words is they are trying to break down this idea of America. . . . It’s very clear their vision for the New World Order is totalitarian to the core. . . .They really can’t stand this whole agenda articulated by President Trump. We are going to put America first. We are going to stop globalism. We are going to get out of these so-called trade deals that undermine our sovereignty. You can tell they are freaking out about this, and it came through in the speeches at the World Government Summit most recently.”
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

They are playing you guys perfectly :smt045
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Ka-El wrote:They are playing you guys perfectly :smt045

LOL They? Who are they? :D
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

Donald is in the master bedroom with the zionists. Fully on board with Isreal - The United States of Isreal. Thats it - Trump is no Patriot. Trump is no nationalist. He is an actor. He is new world order.
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

Bernie Sanders seems nice.
I bet Jesus would’ve voted for Bernie Sanders.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

1nick wrote:Bernie Sanders seems nice.

I don't think so, Bernie is an all out commie and we know how many Christians commies have killed.
So no I don't think they'd hangout together.
Jesus would have to watch his back....
Last edited by averagejoe on Mar 23rd, 2018, 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

Jesus likes swords. I don’t think Bernie has a sword.
Watch out Bernie!
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

1nick wrote:Jesus likes swords. I don’t think Bernie has a sword.
Watch out Bernie!

Actually battle axes was the choice of the Israelites....like their future generations of Saka's/Scythians/Saxons/Vikings....

Scythian battle-axe century BC Kelermesskaya burial mound Near the Cossack village of Kelermesskaya, Northern Caucasus Russia

Iron axe-hammer Early Anglo- Saxon, early century AD From Grave Howletts, Littlebourne, Kent

Viking Battle Axes found around the Thames River..

alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

How can you be so sure that these are "Battle axes" and not just a chopping or splitting axe used for firewood, boat building, shelter construction, killing and or butchering of animals for food, etc........?
Bring back the LIKE button.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

alanjh595 wrote:How can you be so sure that these are "Battle axes" and not just a chopping or splitting axe used for firewood, boat building, shelter construction, killing and or butchering of animals for food, etc........?

Used for all of the above as you mentioned and in battle....

1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

I’m not sure Bernie has a battle axe either.
Then again I haven’t met his wife.

I trust you sold your cloaks for an assault weapon.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Ka-El wrote:They are playing you guys perfectly :smt045

Is this guy being played too? Is this Revelations that Jesus speaks about?

Kover warns of “global government”

“Both ethnic majorities and minorities” are facing the same threat, the possibility of “global government”, House Speaker Laszlo Kover told a conference on Monday.

“They want to strip people of their religious, national, family, and even sexual identities, so that they are no longer able to recognise, express or enforce their own interests,” the house speaker said, and called for cooperation to fence off that possibility.

https://thehungaryjournal.wordpress.com ... overnment/

Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

averagejoe wrote:
1nick wrote:Bernie Sanders seems nice.

I don't think so, Bernie is an all out commie and we know how many Christians commies have killed.
So no I don't think they'd hangout together.
Jesus would have to watch his back....

Once again demonstrating you don’t actually know what communism is, as Bernie Sanders is not a communist. Additionally, political ideology and religion are different things, and Bernie Sanders is Jewish like Jesus.

But if we were to go by your logic, He certainly wouldn’t vote for Trump, as Trump is a fascist and we know how many Jews fascists have killed.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

LOL...you tell me where Bernie Sanders spent his honeymoon and what the name of his baseball team. Then you'll understand why I call him a commie.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”