Jesus arrives May 21?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Jesus arrives May 21?

Post by jaz301 »

New date. It is now October 21st. We have less then 5 months to live. http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2011 ... ction.html
Life is too sho......
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

http://sanfrancisco.ibtimes.com/article ... -video.htm

That sleazebag garnered 80 Million out of Christians who know that the Bible says, "no man shall know the hour of the day"!

And he's not giving back but assuring people the money is being spent "wisely"? :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing:

So he ups his bogus prediction up to October just to find out how many more gullible Christians there are out there!

Is he getting 40 Million this time? To spend "wisely"?

Methinks he needs a US Federal Government Intervention for fraud: NOW.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

That's pretty sad, but not overly surprising. I think that for many Christians the Bible is like a software license. Nobody actually reads it, but people just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree."

If these people would actually read the Bible, they would discover that it says:
    No one knows they day or the hour,
    Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves (in other words, they're likely just after your money),and
    So if someone tells you, 'He [Jesus] is in the desert!' don't go out [looking for him]. And don't believe anyone who says, 'He's in a secret place!'
Camping is lucky he doesn't live in the Old Testament times because they executed people for making failed prophecies.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
jaz301
Walks on Forum Water

Post by jaz301 »

Glacier wrote:That's pretty sad, but not overly surprising. I think that for many Christians the Bible is like a software license. Nobody actually reads it, but people just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree."

If these people would actually read the Bible, they would discover that it says:
    Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves (in other words, they're likely just after your money),and
    So if someone tells you, 'He [Jesus] is in the desert!' don't go out [looking for him]. And don't believe anyone who says, 'He's in a secret place!'
Camping is lucky he doesn't live in the Old Testament times because they executed people for making failed prophecies.

It's just funny how people fall for this stuff. i just like to joke around when people make predictions that the world is going to end. But this camping guy is just nuts. what happens after his October prediction is wrong?
Life is too sho......
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

jaz301 wrote:
Glacier wrote:That's pretty sad, but not overly surprising. I think that for many Christians the Bible is like a software license. Nobody actually reads it, but people just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree."

It's just funny how people fall for this stuff. i just like to joke around when people make predictions that the world is going to end. But this camping guy is just nuts. what happens after his October prediction is wrong?

Have a look at his picture. He will probably be dead by then since he is almost there now, they just havent finished digging the hole yet. He wont be here for that Oct one :dyinglaughing:
♥ You and 98 other users LIKE this post
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

He will be, his new 80 Million dollars is propping him up.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

Just so you all know, Jesus did come, he is my house guest and yall better be nice to me or else!
Phoenix Within
Guru

Post by Phoenix Within »

Roadster wrote:Jesus did come,

Details we really didn't need to know... is your soul now saved because you "gave of yourself". :dyinglaughing:

You ever wonder if Jesus yells "Oh Dad! Oh Dad!" during sex?
So I love the Okanagan but it's a place best enjoyed from atop a very large pile of $100 bills. - Spocky
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

Ha, dont have to wonder anymore :dyinglaughing:

Now be nice to me! :sillygrin:
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Send me money and I'll look after your pets. Non-refundable. End of the World starts June 1. So hurry. Check your PM for details re bank.

When the cheque rolls in, I'll be nice(r) to you. Promise.
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

Queen K wrote:Send me money and I'll look after your pets. Non-refundable. End of the World starts June 1. So hurry. Check your PM for details re bank.

When the cheque rolls in, I'll be nice(r) to you. Promise.

I am not falling for this :sillygrin:

I almost did tho, hahahahaha
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

QK have Roadster make out a Cashiers Cheque then you know that the Bank guaranteed the funds. :dyinglaughing:
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

Ooops, I'm broke, Cant send it after all :dyinglaughing:
forum
Guru

Post by forum »

I guess the official date of the Rapture will continue being pushed back until Christianity becomes extinct. :sunshine:
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Now we know the true meaning of "eternity."

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”