Day of rest, Sat, or Sun.?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Day of rest, Sat, or Sun.?

Post by I Think »

Day of rest - Sat or Sun - hell I think I will take all seven.

A bit silly to think that a god - assuming there is such a creature - would care about something so trivial.
We're lost but we're making good time.
sophiexfox

Post by sophiexfox »

Nibs wrote:Day of rest - Sat or Sun - hell I think I will take all seven.

A bit silly to think that a god - assuming there is such a creature - would care about something so trivial.

O_o;;;

Have you even read the bible, my dear?

It's nothing but a list of a ridiculously jealous god's trivial demands.
JEANNJI

Post by JEANNJI »

Technically Speaking:

The Sabbath day is Saturday and always will be.
Sunday came from RCC (Roman Catholicism) known as "Replacement Theology" to worship the "sun god" of Egypt, etc.
God, YHWH, HaShem, El Shaddai, Elohim, or whatever name you want to use is more interested in UNITY in the SPIRIT as opposed to arguing over doctrinal differences which is considered to be "carnal" behaviour. I Cor Ch 1-4.
After all it is the "heart" that He looks at not the "outward appearance".
Y'shyua (GK Jesus) was Jewish, died Jewish, was resurrected Jewish and is at the right hand of the "Father" [HaShem] Jewish.
Still saviour now and forever more. As for "fictional character - "let the blind be blind".

There is more evidence re the birth, death, and resurrection of Jesus, than Plato, Napoleon, or any other historical person. Evolution is a theory that is ridiculous at best if one is to seriously study the Sciences on any level in view of what Darwin observed. Study creationism vs evolution from the Scientific, and it is rather obvious.
Geckonidae
Fledgling

Post by Geckonidae »

JEANNJI wrote:Technically Speaking:

The Sabbath day is Saturday and always will be.
Sunday came from RCC (Roman Catholicism) known as "Replacement Theology" to worship the "sun god" of Egypt, etc.
God, YHWH, HaShem, El Shaddai, Elohim, or whatever name you want to use is more interested in UNITY in the SPIRIT as opposed to arguing over doctrinal differences which is considered to be "carnal" behaviour. I Cor Ch 1-4.
After all it is the "heart" that He looks at not the "outward appearance".
Y'shyua (GK Jesus) was Jewish, died Jewish, was resurrected Jewish and is at the right hand of the "Father" [HaShem] Jewish.
Still saviour now and forever more. As for "fictional character - "let the blind be blind".

There is more evidence re the birth, death, and resurrection of Jesus, than Plato, Napoleon, or any other historical person. Evolution is a theory that is ridiculous at best if one is to seriously study the Sciences on any level in view of what Darwin observed. Study creationism vs evolution from the Scientific, and it is rather obvious.

Are you just trolling? You must be trolling. Nobody would seriously say that there is more evidence for Jesus than Napoleon. I suppose if you were to pretend that bibles somehow constituted "evidence" and you literally weighed the evidence by measuring the mass of all bibles ever printed vs. the mass of all history books mentioning Napoleon. Or perhaps evidence for you is what you "feel in your heart" or the visions that some crazy person at church claims to have had.

I really hope you were trolling.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”