John 4:20

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: John 4:20

Post by averagejoe »

Glacier, I remember reading about the raping going on in Sweden by Muslims this past summer. But now when you try looking for any articles that were in the MSM. You can't find. Like they were removed. I did find 1 last night, but it had the girl with the blood all over her face and decided not to post it. It was a MSM article.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Ya, I couldn't find the article I was looking for either. To be fair, it never said Muslim immigrants were the sole cause of the 6 fold rise in rape of children. Rather, it is speculated that much of the rise may be attributed to a a higher rate of reporting rapes than before.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Glacier wrote:Ya, I couldn't find the article I was looking for either. To be fair, it never said Muslim immigrants were the sole cause of the 6 fold rise in rape of children. Rather, it is speculated that much of the rise may be attributed to a a higher rate of reporting rapes than before.

The article was last summer and I'm only going by memory. But I was goolging Swedish newspapers and of course it seems like they have been removed.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
blackpowder

Post by blackpowder »

good one
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

I saw this on Facebook today:

christian.jpg
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”