A saw and a man

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Sneaksuit
Board Meister

Re: A saw and a man

Post by Sneaksuit »

kibbs wrote:I'm gonna get a tattoo just as soon as I need one.What are they for again?

Artistic expression of personal aesthetics, meaning, and even purpose; sharing similar characteristics to "scripture" which is art via literature.
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

Artistic expression of personal aesthetics, meaning, and even purpose; sharing similar characteristics to "scripture" which is art via literature.

Seems all that can be done without a tattoo,seems trendy and over indulgent .same with fake boobs.i don't think id want the same picture on my wall forever. I'm just sayin if your against body alterations you should consider them all.I don't want one ,you go hard.
Peace be with you.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

kibbs wrote: Seems all that can be done without a tattoo,seems trendy and over indulgent .same with fake boobs.i don't think id want the same picture on my wall forever. .

LOL!

I've used the same expression for years. If someone told me to hang a picture I liked in my 20's on a wall and it had to stay there the rest of my life, I would hope I had the sense to pass. That's a tattoo.

Think of the picture you'd have still hanging on your wall to this day. Knowing my 20 year old self, it would probably have been a poster of Farah Faucet in a bathing suit. Glad I didn't hang that picture now.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”