Truth seeker

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
enlightened1

Truth seeker

Post by enlightened1 »

Hi, I am an experienced truth seeker, healer, i am 32nd degree Freemason, i was raised catholic, i have studied ancient esoteric and occult knowledge and many, many philosophies, religions and schools of thought including but not limited to Hermeticism, Rosicrucianism, buddhism, Hinduism, new Age spirituality, cabala, Zohar,Zoroaster, Hare Krishna, syncretism, astro-theology, OTO, Theosophy etc.

I do not have all the answers, but maybe I can help you point you in a direction to further your growth.

This thread is designed for truth seekers, from all faiths, religions, spiritualities, and philosophies, to share and exchange wisdom, power, and inspiration. An exploration of spirituality for those seeking enlightenment, understanding or serenity.

We believe in a common synchronous origin to all common religions, schools of thought, and philosophies that are rooted in a true scientific understanding of the universe.

Look to discuss these topics and more with local people.

Thanks Mike
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Truth seeker

Post by fluffy »

I don't know anything about Freemasonry. Can you offer an overview?
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

How would I join them?
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Captain Awesome wrote:How would I join them?

If the show I saw on tv was correct, you have to know someone who is already a member.

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
enlightened1

Post by enlightened1 »

Average Joe,

No, Im just a guy like you try to figure this stuff out. With respect to the NWO - i would remind everyone, it was freemasons that gave the world the US constitution, Isaac Newton, the music of Mozart, much more.
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

enlightened1 wrote:I do not have all the answers...

Something you're struggling with? Feel free to share, maybe you'll find some help here.
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
enlightened1

Post by enlightened1 »

yes, we do not recruit per se, you may have seen bumper stickers that say 2b1ask1.
enlightened1

Post by enlightened1 »

[quote="-fluffy-"][quote="enlightened1"]

Something you're struggling with? Feel free to share, maybe you'll find some help here.

Thanks, nothing in particular, its just a sense that every day i learn something new, or another piece to puzzle comes together, i am not an expert.
JOF585
Übergod

Post by JOF585 »

enlightened1 wrote:.
I do not have all the answers

No one has any answers. We will find out when we die. While waiting I'm leaning towards new age.
enlightened1

Post by enlightened1 »

[/quote]

No one has any answers. We will find out when we die. While waiting I'm leaning towards new age.[/quote]

i partially disagree, the bible very clearly says the kingdom is within, not on pluto or up in space somewhere. Jesus says to first eek the kingdom within, I don't believe this is just a warm up for something else. Matthew 6:22 "the light of the body is the eye; if therefore your eye be single, they whole body will fill with light." The remainder of this chapter Jesus goes on to say take no thought - 5 times its pretty clear he is talking about meditation and opening the third eye. I really believe the true born again christians are the BUddhists.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

enlightened1 wrote: I really believe the true born again christians are the BUddhists.

I totally agree with you the numbers of Muslims the Buddhists have killed are extremely low
which makes those Buddhists about as good as you can get.

^^^Buddhists kill Muslims in Myanmar - but not in very large numbers.
When Christians do it - hundreds of thousands die.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

enlightened1 wrote:.

JOF585 wrote:No one has any answers. We will find out when we die. While waiting I'm leaning towards new age.

How did you come up with that answer?
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

stay on topic and keep the cute remarks to yourself. thanks.
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

Wasn't trying to be cute.
I think it's a valid question to a "truth seeking" thread.
My first (deleted) post was trying to be cute and rightly deleted.....I guess.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

You might want checkout Madam Blavasky and Alice Bailey before you go to far into this stuff...

They started a lot of this stuff you speak of. Madam Blavasky has written the most books by a women. Mostly to do with the occult.Her teachings and writing's are the base for today's new age movement. As a matter of fact, It was known for Elvis to read occult books to his audience after his performances. You will find it was Madam Blavasky`s books he read to them.

enlightened1 wrote:Hi, I am an experienced truth seeker, healer, i am 32nd degree Freemason, i was raised catholic, i have studied ancient esoteric and occult knowledge and many, many philosophies, religions and schools of thought including but not limited to Hermeticism, Rosicrucianism, buddhism, Hinduism, new Age spirituality, cabala, Zohar,Zoroaster, Hare Krishna, syncretism, astro-theology, OTO, Theosophy etc.

I do not have all the answers, but maybe I can help you point you in a direction to further your growth.

This thread is designed for truth seekers, from all faiths, religions, spiritualities, and philosophies, to share and exchange wisdom, power, and inspiration. An exploration of spirituality for those seeking enlightenment, understanding or serenity.

We believe in a common synchronous origin to all common religions, schools of thought, and philosophies that are rooted in a true scientific understanding of the universe.

Look to discuss these topics and more with local people.

Thanks Mike
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”