Why I hate Islam

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Why I hate Islam

Post by Thinktank »

Why I hate Islam

I don't hate Islam because they hijack aiplanes to fly into skyscrapers.
I don't hate Islam because they terrorize and kill people at train stations.
And I don't hate Islam because they strap explosive vests to themselves to do suicide bombing. In fact I probably hate the people who lie about Islam more than I hate Islam itself.

"No Viet Cong ever called me a n.i.g.g.e.r."

When the world's number one Christian nation was preparing to go to Vietnam to murder four million people, and drop millions of bombs that are blowing people's legs off even today - FOR NO REASON AT ALL - other than it was a good way for a few rich people to get even richer at the time, and all those Christians in America were willing to do it - the Muslim Muhammad Ali said "No Viet Cong ever called me a *bleep*" and he refused to go to Vietnam to kill innocent people. If anything, I hate all the warmonger Christian preachers who made it possible for the most powerful Christian nation on earth to wipe four million innocent people off the face of the earth more than I hate Islam itself.

But I do hate religions that make people do things 'sheeple-like' without thinking for themselves. Every follower of Islam is required to visit Mecca during the Hajj at least once in his lifetime, not because God said so, but because Islam said so - and I hate that. And Muslims take part in a weird stone throwing ritual not because God said to do it, but because Islam religion said to do it, and I hate that. How many hundreds of Muslims need to be trampled to death at these rituals for them to learn - not everything their religion tells them to do is from God. ( In 2006 250 Muslims were trampled to death at Hajj)

I don't like the way women in some Muslim countries are made to dress to look creepy. I don't think God said to do that. And I don't like the way Muslims pray with their head to the ground and their rear in the air. I do like the way Muslims forbid charging interest, but I hate the way Muslims find creative ways to get around that rule. People of all religions shouldn't try to act more holy than they are. If you love money - admit it.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in N America. They do too many things their religion tells them to do, instead of what God told them to do - and that's why I hate that religion.

discuss

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
tommythecat
Fledgling

Re: Why I hate Islam

Post by tommythecat »

There is to much hate in the world. If people channeled they're hate into love the world would be a better place.

You should try that.
Positive energy activates constant elevation
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

I at least I don't think they are all suicide bombers.

That's something.

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

Thinktank wrote:Why I hate Islam

And I don't hate Islam because they strap explosive vests to themselves to do suicide bombing. In fact I probably hate the people who lie about Islam more than I hate Islam itself.

When the world's number one Christian nation was preparing to go to Vietnam to murder four million people, and drop millions of bombs that are blowing people's legs off even today - FOR NO REASON AT ALL - other than it was a good way for a few rich people to get even richer at the time, and all those Christians in America were willing to do it - the Muslim Muhammad Ali said "No Viet Cong ever called me a *bleep*" and he refused to go to Vietnam to kill innocent people. If anything, I hate all the warmonger Christian preachers who made it possible for the most powerful Christian nation on earth to wipe four million innocent people off the face of the earth more than I hate Islam itself.

But I do hate religions that make people do things 'sheeple-like' without thinking for themselves. Every follower of Islam is required to visit Mecca during the Hajj at least once in his lifetime, not because God said so, but because Islam said so - and I hate that. And Muslims take part in a weird stone throwing ritual not because God said to do it, but because Islam religion said to do it, and I hate that. How many hundreds of Muslims need to be trampled to death at these rituals for them to learn - not everything their religion tells them to do is from God. ( In 2006 250 Muslims were trampled to death at Hajj)

I don't like the way women in some Muslim countries are made to dress to look creepy. I don't think God said to do that. And I don't like the way Muslims pray with their head to the ground and their rear in the air. I do like the way Muslims forbid charging interest, but I hate the way Muslims find creative ways to get around that rule. People of all religions shouldn't try to act more holy than they are. If you love money - admit it.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in N America. They do too many things their religion tells them to do, instead of what God told them to do - and that's why I hate that religion.

discuss

Wash off your hate, it is stinky.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

you probably have difficulty reading and understanding.

tell me where the hate is?

Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

Your wish is my command !

Thinktank wrote:Why I hate Islam

discuss

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

I knew you didn't understand it.

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Muslims do NOT do these three things:

And I don't hate Islam because they strap explosive vests to themselves to do suicide bombing.

So what I've done, is reduce hate for Muslims by about 90% just be saying the people
who try to trick us into thinking Muslims are terrorists (the warmongers) - they are the LIARS.

so there you have it.

steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Thinktank wrote: So what I've done, is reduce hate for Muslims by about 90% just be saying the people
who try to trick us into thinking Muslims are terrorists (the warmongers) - they are the LIARS.

You should travel, go live in Lebanon. The Muslims are very peaceful there. You'd like it.
Or Indoneshia. The Muslims are very peaceful there as well. It would be good for you to see the world.
Or maybe Nigeria. I hear they have nice shopping malls - full of friendly and peaceful Muslims.
Xia33
Übergod

Post by Xia33 »

I agree totally...we lived in Abu Dhabi and Muscat Oman, and the people are just like us, but dress differently. They are polite, generous and kind people...and I would hazard a guess that 90% are NOT terrorists in the Muslim world. Travel to other countries and cultures is the only way to get rid of the biases. Ignorance breeds racism and hatred.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

the point is - weasels like Robert Spencer of the Jewish Defense League
are LIARS - when they say All Islam wants to kill everyone who isn't Muslim.
Guys like that are just warongers. Plain and simple - they're getting us all excited here
in N America, so we can go to war - and they make $$$$$

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Robert Spencer is a Jew? And he belongs to the Jewish Defense League? Source?
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Spe ... 8author%29

Spencer is a member of the Melkite Greek Catholic Church, the Uniat offshoot of the ancient Greek Orthodox Church of Antioch.[4][5] It is a rite of the Catholic Church whose adherents are, according to Spencer, "mostly concentrated in Lebanon and Syria, also in Jordan and the Palestinian territories."[1] His grandparents were forced to emigrate from an area that is now part of Turkey because they were Christians.[1] According to a 2010 interview in New York magazine, Spencer's father worked for the Voice of America during the Cold War, and in his younger days, Spencer himself worked at Revolution Books, a Communist bookstore in New York City founded by Robert Avakian.[6]

Spencer received a B.A. in 1983 and an M.A. in 1986 in religious studies from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. His masters thesis was on Catholic history.[7] He has said he has been studying Islamic theology, law, and history since 1980.[1][8] He worked in think tanks for more than 20 years,[6] and in 2002–2003 did a stint as an adjunct fellow with the Free Congress Foundation, an arm of the Heritage Foundation.[9][10] Spencer named Paul Weyrich, also a Melkite Catholic, as a mentor of his writings on Islam. Spencer writes, "Paul Weyrich taught me a great deal, by word and by example – about how to deal both personally and professionally with the slanders and smears that are a daily aspect of this work."[10] Spencer's first book on Islam was published in 2002.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Glacier wrote:Robert Spencer is a Jew? And he belongs to the Jewish Defense League? Source?

youre the one who keeps posting his videos.

you tell me.

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Thinktank wrote:you tell me.

If you're asking me, I think you're a top notch fiction writer.

Here's another one for you...

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”