Psychics

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
LadyCelista

Psychics

Post by LadyCelista »

This is the first time I've ever participated in any online forum...so I'm now 'dependent upon the kindness of strangers'! Does anyone know of a tried & true Psychic (did I hear distant giggling out there) in Kelowna or West Kelowna area who gives accurate readings (at a cost which does not require trading in one's firstborn)? Oh stop that - I hear smirking.

Or does anyone have any real tales to tell of psychic events (no, not psychotic) or warnings about the schemers/scammers?

Curious...
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Psychics

Post by Bsuds »

LadyCelista wrote: (did I hear distant giggling out there)
Oh stop that - I hear smirking.

Apparently you're Psychic so you shouldn't need to pay one. lol
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
kls

Kelowna Medium Psychic?

Post by kls »

Has any one had any experience with local Psychic Mediums? I would like to see one.. So please, does anyone have a name and contact info of a credible Medium Psychic?
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

I'm psychic and all signs point to you throwing away your money.
1nick
Lord of the Board

Re: Kelowna Medium Psychic??

Post by 1nick »

Shouldn't the psychic be aware of your need and have contacted you already?
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Personally I would say no as nobody created this thread before you asked.

Not helpful, I know.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

LordEd wrote:Personally I would say no as nobody created this thread before you asked.

Not helpful, I know.

Interesting the psychics did not foresee the cancellation. lol
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Swoop
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Swoop »

kls wrote:Has any one had any experience with local Psychic Mediums? I would like to see one.. So please, does anyone have a name and contact info of a credible Medium Psychic?

...sorry - the only psychic I know is an extra large...and not very credible either...
Last edited by Swoop on May 5th, 2014, 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WTTG

Post by WTTG »

Sorry to offer maybe third or fourth or fifth or even sixth best down from that.

I have no real experience to speak of other than with guardian angles, but maybe this will help stir things up for you a bit more—bold at the bottom of the article.

The Phoenix

Rutland is the best part of Kelowna / the Okanagan / the world

October 13th, 2013

Cam Welch - Creative Director

http://www.thephoenixnews.com/2013/10/rutland-gets-a-bad-rep-but-it-has-its-own-charm/

You’ve probably heard tell of Rutland. . . .

There used to be a notorious hoarder who owned a house on highway 33 at the bottom of the hill up to Black Mountain. My parents called him Boulevard Man because he would amass so much stuff that he had to start moving it outside and would sit out on the boulevard on one of his many couches. Every few years his house would get so full that people would have to come and clean it out and sometimes the local papers would report on it. When we were in high school my friend James told me that one time when he and his parents were stopped at the light outside Boulevard Man’s house, Boulevard Man reached out toward him with baleful eyes and “tried to steal my soul.” Boulevard Man doesn’t live there anymore, so the place is tidy now. There’s a sign in the window advertising palm readings and other psychic services. . . .
Last edited by WTTG on May 5th, 2014, 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rkillick

Post by rkillick »

GordonH wrote:
Interesting the psychics did not foresee the cancellation. lol

Wow. Whoosh...

Post by member »

kls wrote:Has any one had any experience with local Psychic Mediums? I would like to see one.. So please, does anyone have a name and contact info of a credible Medium Psychic?

Sent you a pm.
WTTG

Re: Kelowna Medium Psychic?

Post by WTTG »

Interesting how 'the spirits' merged two threads and moved the one here.
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

It is downright spooky, really. Like a Ouija board, compelling me to make the move.
WTTG

Post by WTTG »

So it was the spirits!

Interesting how they guided me over here, too.

We'll see who else follows.
LadyCelista

Post by LadyCelista »

LadyCelista wrote:This is the first time I've ever participated in any online forum...so I'm now 'dependent upon the kindness of strangers'! Does anyone know of a tried & true Psychic (did I hear distant giggling out there) in Kelowna or West Kelowna area who gives accurate readings (at a cost which does not require trading in one's firstborn)? Oh stop that - I hear smirking.

Or does anyone have any real tales to tell of psychic events (no, not psychotic) or warnings about the schemers/scammers?

Curious...

Thank you, O Lords of Jocularity. Why are the replies always from the Court Jesters ... never the Princes!

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”