10 billion church prayers since 1964 - but not this, ever

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Re: 10 billion church prayers since 1964 - but not this, eve

Post by Thinktank »

I don't think there's a Christian preacher on earth that would give $1 million to save people's lives.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Oxl3y
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Oxl3y »

Thinktank wrote:I don't think there's a Christian preacher on earth that would give $1 million to save people's lives.

Where would some random person even begin to solve your bomb in Laos problem? Should that preacher now personally hire some company that specializes in bomb removal and disposal, get them to Laos and set them to it? Just try to use some common sense...your whole argument makes you look insane...The government is the one who put those bombs there, they are the ones who need to get them out, *bleep* about that, not this asinine argument you are trying to fabricate.
[img] obviously too awesome to be displayed
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Oxl3y wrote:Should that preacher now personally hire some company that specializes in bomb removal and disposal...

Now you're finally getting it. No more churches necessary. First clean your mess - then talk to God.
( I wonder if i could make that into a world famous slogan - First clean your mess -then talk to God

Following WWI, WWII and numerous worldwide conflicts during the past 100 years, land mines and explosive ordnance contamination has become widespread. Current estimates from the United Nations are that over 70 countries are now affected by the explosive remnants of war (ERW); ordnance contamination and/or landmine problems affect many countries. A smaller number of countries experience these problems but to a lesser degree.

Over the last 20 years BACTEC has worked in over 45 countries and has been directly engaged with the clearance of more than 500,000 landmines and thousands of tons of unexploded ordnance, clearing or verifying as clear, over 17,000,000 square meters of contaminated terrain.

http://www.bactec.com/about-us.htm

First clean your mess -then talk to God

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
cori

Post by cori »

Well Thinktank,

I red the beginning of the post and the first two pages...

May be a solution would be for all those prayers to ask good to remove all the bombs and repair the damages. incredibly simple.

Why don't they do it??????????????????????????????????????????????

May be because they know it would be useless,
because God don't bother at all about it???????????????

Some things do not mixt,
like oil and water
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Today one more kid got his legs blown off, because of us.
That makes sixteen kids with no legs since Christmas.

Christmas is a special time for Christians. That's the day we remember Jesus was born.
Christmas is also a day Christians have a special meal, and they say "Thanks" to God for all
the blessings they have received. But not a word about cleaning up our mess in Laos. We
probably hope God forgot about it or never noticed.

cori

Post by cori »

Landim

You write: “
167 million pets are owned by Americans
Many of those pets are dogs.
Americans are responsible for the acts of their dogs.
Americans believe in Dog.
10-15% of Americans have dyslexia.
Those Americans also believe in Dog.
83% of Americans are Christians
Therefore God is a Dog.
According to Dog, every one of those Americans is responsible for feeding him.
Americans spend 67 billion dollars per year on pet food.
Dog should want Americans to spend $100 million on removing bombs.
Problema Solutum.’’

Going on with your demo, I understand that:
if Americans do not remove bombs, dogs should !
Did I understand it right?

I like your logic which helped me understand why so many dogs are used to search for explosive.
May be they are training for their future task?
cori

Post by cori »

Thinktank,

I can understand your sadness, rage, indignation and whatever….

Men are a violent specie... All men, just as you and me... and ruthless predators…

Americans have not this exclusivity and I am sure the Laotian’s past history would easily show they have not always been angels…( Recent civil war and formers)

This bombing was a terrible act of war, but it may not be fair to confound a politico-military decision (taken during war time by a very small group) with the American people?

The past is past and now the important is what is happening here and now. Are your heart and mind at peace?
If yes, great!
If not, how can anything good come out of it?... don't let this mess mess you...
may be starting to pacify your heart would be a precious pace.

Friendly yours

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”