My new hero Morris Cerullo - totally impressed with him

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

My new hero Morris Cerullo - totally impressed with him

Post by Thinktank »

This guy is cool. Cerullo’s path to preacher began at the Orthodox Jewish orphanage he was raised in after losing his parents aged two.

But here's what impresses me the most:

Cerullo was reportedly expelled from India after near riots broke out at one of his rallies. The San Diego Union Tribune said: “Cerullo worked a crowd of 30,000 – many of them sick – into a frenzy for two hours and then pronounced them cured, prompting many in the crowd to call him a cheat”.

hahahahahaha. That's amazing.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 43696.html
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Re: My new hero Morris Cerullo - totally impressed with him

Post by Thinktank »

At 9:09 he mumbles some crazy sounding stuff that sounds like he's demonically possessed.
Anyone know what language he's speaking?

at 5:29 he says HE SHALL RECEIVE A HUNDREDFOLD NOW IN THIS TIME
^ I haven't seen 'now in this time' in any bible. It looks like Cerullo added those words.

Here's what the bible really says:
29And everyone that has forsaken houses, or brothers, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”