How God helps you make money

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

How God helps you make money

Post by Thinktank »

* Time tested principles to help you create wealth.
* The age old Secrets behind the financial success of the Jewish people
* How you can benefit from god's rock solid wisdom.

Basically, the Jewish guy is not much different to the Christian prosperity preachers.
He doesn't really tell you a lot other than do something good for someone else and you will get rich.

And he tries to sell his book. Just like the Christian tv evangelists. Always trying to sell you something,
but not telling you anything for free.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Ancient Jewish Wisdom - How God helps you make MONEY-

Post by Bsuds »

For once I have to agree with you TT. They are all con artists and their Religious beliefs are just a scam too.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

I just thought of something. Ancient Jewish wisdom.

according to America's Rabbi - Daniel Lapin - a few wealthy Jews could invest in a huge
chicken processing plant. Let's say it has 1,000 workers that work eight hours a day doing
the exact same thing all day - cutting these upside down chickens up and packaging them.

And the Jewish owners would be getting rich because they are doing something 'good' for people - providing
jobs for 1,000 people. And the workers all getting $10.00/hr are also getting rich according to the Rabbi,
because they are also doing good for people - providing a much needed service - packaged chickens.

The Rabbi says you'll get rich if you do something for people - even if it's @ $10.00/ hr.

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULkG2NPD6SQ

He says there are no poor people in America.
He says if someone makes a lot of money it's because the person is doing a lot of good things making
people's lives better. No one makes more money than warmongers and weapons manufacturers. Does the Rabbi
think they are making money because they are doing good things for people?

It's a lot more complicated than what America's Rabbi is making it sound like. He's kind of a scam artist
in my opinion. He's kind of telling poor people it's their own fault they are poor.

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Yup. If you listen to America's Rabbi in the second video you can pick up some very funny
ideas - ancient Jewish Wisdom. It is amazing that the Jews - 2% of the population - have about a quarter
of the top richest people in N America. I'm sure a lot of people are wondering - How do they do it?
So America's Rabbi says those rich Jews do it by providing something good for people. If you provide
something people are willing to pay money for - you will get rich. And the more good things you
provide the richer you will get.

But then the rabbi starts to blast the poor. He says it's not good when the government takes his money
to give to the poor. He says poor people can make it big if they try hard enough. And he says it's not nice
to call people 'poor' because it keeps them thinking they can never be rich. America's rabbi says being rich
does not mean you took money from someone else, because it means you gave good things to someone else.
I think what the Rabbi is trying to say is Jews are disproportionately rich in N America because they are doing
more good. And most of the university students he is talking to laugh at his jokes an awful lot for some reason.
He wasn't even funny - the students were laughing - like antisemitism in reverse.

I was hoping to learn some Jewish wisdom that would help me get rich, but the only thing the Rabbi told me
is the government is a jerk for giving money to the poor and taking it from him. I don't think I will spend
$40.00 for his book about Jewish wisdom. From what I heard him say so far - I'm not impressed.

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

^ Oiiii. that doesn't look good at all.

I think he's going to talk about tithing in one of his videos. I'll look for it.

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

another quote from Lapin, “Philanthropy is as necessary for creating wealth as sunshine is for growing flowers.”

http://www.arealchange.com/blog/sandi-k ... lan-wealth

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”