Hell

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Hell

Post by I Think »

For me the absolute worst thing that could happen after death,
Is to be forced to spend eternity with the proselytizing, self indulgent, self righteous, smarmy Christians such as the ones that come knocking on my door, trying to get me to join their JW/Mormon/Baptist/Episcopalian/Adventist/etc., cults.
We're lost but we're making good time.
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Hell

Post by I Think »

Report pm's to admin. They're not up for discussion on the board.
Last edited by Triple 6 on Aug 22nd, 2015, 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: shared pm removed.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

the worst thing that could happen would be placed in a room full of crooks, rip off artists
swindlers, cheaters, liars, scam artists, thieves, (yes - many would be lawyers ) but it would also
include church people, drug addicts, alcoholics - pretty much everyone on earth, and they
would all be grinning with the biggest crooks having the biggest grin and there would be a moderator
in that room, the devil himself who looks just like George Soros who would tell me I'm not allowed
to speak and anything I say will be deleted.

And I would be in that room full of grinning people for eternity.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I (and I'm sure a number of others) won't have to worry about it. I think there's a special room for all those "proselytizing, self indulgent, self righteous, smarmy Christians".
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

The idea of Hell always confused me. I definitely am not religious, so maybe it is just my ignorance of that topic.

It always confused me that you could live the most hateful, sinister life, such as a child molester or serial murderer, and on your death bed repent and God will forgive you and to Heaven you will go. But if you live a great, caring, joyful, love filled life but did one thing wrong, like steal food because your family was starving, or loved someone of the same sex as you, that means you would go to Hell. Obviously there are really *bleep* people out there, who do horrible things that you would hope would go to Hell. But I feel that some "sins" are forgivable depending on the circumstances.

When I die, and I find out there actually is a Heaven and Hell, I guess I will probably end up in Hell. I stole a pack of candy once as a kid, and had sex before marriage, I have lied, I drink alcohol occasionally, and used to smoke weed. But I also volunteer with the homeless, work with people who have mental health illnesses, have empathy for the drug addicts, alcoholics, thieves. I hope Hell is more like a super fun party, where people can drink and openly love whoever they want because that sounds like a way better place to be then in Heaven.
hail Satan y'all
cliffy1
Übergod

Post by cliffy1 »

To me, hell would be waking up in the middle of the night and discovering that I just cut a wet fart... or being stuck in a room with Think Tank for several hours..
Trying to get spiritual nourishment from a two thousand year old book is like trying to suck milk from the breast of a woman who has been dead that long.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Hell would be giving two drug addicts $250.00 and two days later they come to me saying "can I borrow some money?"
"can I borrow some money?"
"can I borrow some money?" over and over

or if I go out and paint over a rainbow colored crosswalk with white paint because I want
to make it look cleaner and better and I discover a mob of 100 anti-religious nuts - not too bright - have
assumed I am a bigot, and they've somehow gotten pitchforks and are chasing me around and around and around
a waterslide.

that would be hell.

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

or if I read some of the vulgar comments some of the slobs post I've read on this forum once a day - that would also be hell.

Lore
Übergod

Post by Lore »

cliffy1 wrote:To me, hell would be waking up in the middle of the night and discovering that I just cut a wet fart... or being stuck in a room with Think Tank for several hours..

Ditto on the stuck with Think Tank.
Worse than hell would be!
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

Tank doesn't think, he just reminds me of the other Christians that we meet at the front door black book in hand
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

I told you before - I'm not religious. I just can't stand anti-religious nuts any more.

Hell would be on a forum full of people who "just don't get it."

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Nah - hell would be stuck with one person who keeps saying "now do you get it"?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Here's Hell:

Being in a rich fancy theater with gold everywhere and every luxury you can imagine
full of smiling well dressed millionaires and on stage is Stephen Harper singing "Hey Jude"
while he plays the piano, and Netanyahu and his wife have a big giant grin - wide as the Dead Sea in Israel,
and just outside this amazing theater the bombs are falling on Palestinians. Hey Jude don't make it bad - take a sad
song and make it better
- over and over and just outside this amazing theater the bombs are falling on Palestinians.

That would be hell.

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

This is hell on earth right here:

whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

My Hell would having to spend my days looking at ThinkTank's icon photo, that thing creeps me right out.
hail Satan y'all

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”