Brother Jake: How the Mormon Church is true

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Farmmaa
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Brother Jake: How the Mormon Church is true

Post by Farmmaa »

north49 wrote:Wish my 'nazi-mo' SIL could read some of these posts but he is only 'allowed' to read church approved literature else he risk his testimony......the thinking has been done for him :hailjo:

Absolutely - They are only allowed to reference LDS.org. Everything else is considered anti-Mormon propaganda.

Pesky facts and science ....you know....Satan's work.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

Farmmaa wrote:The Mormon church just brought in new policies which are bigoted, backwards, judgemental and hateful.
This policy is going to destroy people and families. The suicide rate for LGBT members is already tragically high, how do you think this news is going to affect them ?
They just set equal rights back decades.

So, perhaps we can stick to the actual topic, since it has absolutely zero to do with Darwin or scientific debates.

What exactly IS the topic? How much you hate the LDS church and Mormons? I've only skimmed this thread but enough to see there is little debate, only some are attempting an actual discussion. It's more like a bashing thread. So what is the actual topic Farmmaa?
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

Glacier wrote:I don't know if that's true. Certain young people are leaving Christianity in the West, but if you look at the actual data, Islam is growing faster than the non-religious population, both in Canada and globally.

You are correct, but we all know that Farrmmaa is referring to Christianity and its denominations, not any other religion.

Most people seem fine with the fact that Islam is growing likely because they don't really know anything about it.
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
Farmmaa
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Farmmaa »

pepsilover wrote:
What exactly IS the topic? How much you hate the LDS church and Mormons? I've only skimmed this thread but enough to see there is little debate, only some are attempting an actual discussion. It's more like a bashing thread. So what is the actual topic Farmmaa?

Did you reply here simply you insult me yet again and try to start an argument ?

The topic is clear, perhaps you should do more than skim the original post.

I have never said anywhere that I hate Mormons, so let's not put words in my mouth.

If you do not like a topic, or a thread, it is very simple just to not participate.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

*don't start bickering! discuss the topic or move on. thanks!
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”