Islam's View on Homosexuality

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Boda
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Islam's View on Homosexuality

Post by Boda »

cpen wrote: Also, i cant believe i have to say this but Americans aren't killing people in the middle east because Christianity tells them to.

Then what did George W Bush mean when he said that his god told him to invade Iraq?
He became a born again Christian at age 40 so I don't think he was using any other gods at the time he said that?

Bush: God told me to invade Iraq | Americas | News | The Independent
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

Boda wrote:

Then what did George W Bush mean when he said that his god told him to invade Iraq?
He became a born again Christian at age 40 so I don't think he was using any other gods at the time he said that?

Bush: God told me to invade Iraq | Americas | News | The Independent

There is a difference between a philosophical viewpoint that coincides with a president's spiritual belief when deciding whether to officially declare war on a country; as opposed to a terrorist incident where one screams ALLAH AKBAR while murdering innocents. The president is allowed to believe in God but he isn't allowed to go into a gay nightclub and murder 50 people with an AK47. Key word? RANDOMLY! Other key words - 'war' vs. 'terrorist act'.

Plus could you provide a link for your claims? Thanks. Perhaps if we saw the actual context we could comment more completely.
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
cliffy1
Übergod

Post by cliffy1 »

pepsilover wrote:There is a difference between a philosophical viewpoint that coincides with a president's spiritual belief when deciding whether to officially declare war on a country; as opposed to a terrorist incident where one screams ALLAH AKBAR while murdering innocents. The president is allowed to believe in God but he isn't allowed to go into a gay nightclub and murder 50 people with an AK47. Key word? RANDOMLY! Other key words - 'war' vs. 'terrorist act'.

Plus could you provide a link for your claims? Thanks. Perhaps if we saw the actual context we could comment more completely.

War is a terrorist attack. Calling bombing the crap out of a country and killing their women, children and elderly and calling it war doesn't white wash it. Neither dose calling mass murder of innocents Collateral damage. Bush called his war a crusade. We all know what that reference was about - Christians attacking Muslims. That crusade created the whole "terrorist" threat. His war on terror has resulted in over an 1800% increase in "terrorist attacks. Why do you think that is? Is it because Muslims are nuts or is it because they are fed up with the west bombing their countries back into the dark ages and killing their families?
Trying to get spiritual nourishment from a two thousand year old book is like trying to suck milk from the breast of a woman who has been dead that long.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

cliffy1 wrote:War is a terrorist attack. Calling bombing the crap out of a country and killing their women, children and elderly and calling it war doesn't white wash it. Neither dose calling mass murder of innocents Collateral damage. Bush called his war a crusade. We all know what that reference was about - Christians attacking Muslims. That crusade created the whole "terrorist" threat. His war on terror has resulted in over an 1800% increase in "terrorist attacks. Why do you think that is? Is it because Muslims are nuts or is it because they are fed up with the west bombing their countries back into the dark ages and killing their families?

You think Bush was referencing the Crusades? LOL. Conspiracy theory for sure on that one.

Sorry but the war on words doesn't apply here. There are many parameters which distinguish war as opposed to a terrorist attack by one man. If you don't know the difference you need to research it. And maybe remember 9/11 while you are at it.
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

So when christiains attack its called war, when Muslims attack its called terrorism ?
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

Gixxer wrote:So when christiains attack its called war, when Muslims attack its called terrorism ?

That is not what I said. You re-writing my words does not make them true. Quit projecting.
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

Boda wrote:Then what did George W Bush mean when he said that his god told him to invade Iraq?

He meant that Iraq has resources they want... pretty easy to read between the lines
They say you can't believe everything they say.
Boda
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Boda »

pepsilover wrote:There is a difference between a philosophical viewpoint that coincides with a president's spiritual belief when deciding whether to officially declare war on a country; as opposed to a terrorist incident where one screams ALLAH AKBAR while murdering innocents. The president is allowed to believe in God but he isn't allowed to go into a gay nightclub and murder 50 people with an AK47. Key word? RANDOMLY! Other key words - 'war' vs. 'terrorist act'.

*removed*
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Jul 24th, 2016, 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off-topic.
Hmmm
Lord of the Board

Post by Hmmm »

*Removed
Last edited by Frisk on Jun 26th, 2016, 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
I thought you said your dog doesn't bite....That's not my dog.
cliffy1
Übergod

Post by cliffy1 »

*Removed
Last edited by Frisk on Jun 26th, 2016, 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
Trying to get spiritual nourishment from a two thousand year old book is like trying to suck milk from the breast of a woman who has been dead that long.
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

pepsilover wrote:
That is not what I said. You re-writing my words does not make them true. Quit projecting.

How Im re-writing your words and projecting when I simply asked a question
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Farmmaa wrote:You simply can not slam or generalize the stance of one religion on things like homosexuality and ignore the fact that this attitude, this bigotry and this intolerance is a problem shared by most major religions.

You are right to a certain degree in that there is quite a lot of overlap, but executing homosexuals is a little more severe than simply telling them that they're living in sin.

SmokeOnTheWater wrote:Since the shooter was homosexual, we are only guessing as to what his motive was.

I think the OP has taken the criticism of Islam and homosexuality too far, but so have the critics above. There's no proof the guy was homosexual, and yes, we know what his motive was. You guys and your mental gymnastics to avoid any implication of the Religion of Peace at any time are amazing though. Yelling Allah Akbar as you're carrying out the shooting gives the motive. If a Christian bursts into an abortion clinic yelling "you have defamed the name of Jesus" I think we could safely figure out the motive.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

Glacier wrote:I think the OP has taken the criticism of Islam and homosexuality too far, but so have the critics above. There's no proof the guy was homosexual, and yes, we know what his motive was. You guys and your mental gymnastics to avoid any implication of the Religion of Peace at any time are amazing though. Yelling Allah Akbar as you're carrying out the shooting gives the motive. If a Christian bursts into an abortion clinic yelling "you have defamed the name of Jesus" I think we could safely figure out the motive.

The OP (original post) used an ISLAMIC source for the reference material so if it went too far you know who to call and it ain't Ghostbusters - lol.
OgopogoO
Board Meister

Post by OgopogoO »

pepsilover wrote:
The OP (original post) used an ISLAMIC source for the reference material so if it went too far you know who to call and it ain't Ghostbusters - lol.

Especially not the feminazi version of Ghostbusters.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

How welcoming is this to thousands of Muslims migrating to England!!!!

How long will this last once Muslim's become the majority?

'Gay traffic lights' leave pedestrians in Trafalgar Square BAFFLED

Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”