? Religion change recently?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Nasturtium
Board Meister

? Religion change recently?

Post by Nasturtium »

Why? Where, and when?
We leak as rivers
good-cause-girl
Fledgling

Re: ? Religion change recently?

Post by good-cause-girl »

Yes it has. We ALL have God wrong. Read "Conversations with God" by Neale D Walsh. Religion has gone the way of politics and other corrupt crap. God is love not hate. God is in us all (ALL of us). God does not need us to redeem. God does not hate anyone as we are ALL from him and that would be like hating one of your own children.
Not sure what your theme here actually is but I thought I'd put in my 2 cents.

You looking for a new way? Perhaps not THE way but at least a new way to think about. Very very comforting if you are open to a new way of thinking........ 2000 year old religion is not working anymore,,,,, actually never was followed correctly to work in the first place. Jesus never ever said worship me, he said follow me, big big difference.

We are all one. Skin color means nothing, it is just skin, the coating on the artwork. Until we can all get on the same page peace is impossible.
Nasturtium
Board Meister

Post by Nasturtium »

Jesus questioned everthing.
I will do my upmost to help.
We leak as rivers
Nasturtium
Board Meister

Post by Nasturtium »

good-cause-girl wrote:We ALL have God wrong. Read "Conversations with Ge are all one. Skin color means nothing, it is just skin, the coating on the artwork. Until we can all get on the same page peace is impossible.

Please,, read Joe Blow's "How to Be Free". Avaliable on this site for free - Castanet - Religion forum (even though sex is a MAJOR part of the human psyche).
We leak as rivers

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”