Is god us ?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?

Is god us ?

Postby maryjane48 » Feb 24th, 2017, 4:35 pm

Lanza points to the structure of the universe itself, and that the laws, forces, and constants of the universe appear to be fine-tuned for life, implying intelligence existed prior to matter. He also claims that space and time are not objects or things, but rather tools of our animal understanding. Lanza says that we carry space and time around with us “like turtles with shells.” meaning that when the shell comes off (space and time), we still exist.

http://www.theearthchild.co.za/quantum- ... r-death-1/


what this guy says is we were around before the universe meaning our energy as inteligence and being aware of ourselves

cliffy1 likes this post.
User avatar
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 17124
Likes: 10586 posts
Liked in: 2669 posts
Joined: May 28th, 2010, 7:58 pm

Re: Is god us ?

Postby cliffy1 » Feb 25th, 2017, 12:41 am

We are conscious energy playing in a holographic Universe. We are, as individuals, just one of a multi-faceted unity. We are connected to everything in the Universe; interdependent and inter-related. We are responsible for everything we witness because we are our own god. We are the author and director of our own story.
Trying to get spiritual nourishment from a two thousand year old book is like trying to suck milk from the breast of a woman who has been dead that long.

maryjane48 likes this post.
User avatar
cliffy1
Übergod
 
Posts: 1108
Likes: 192 posts
Liked in: 203 posts
Joined: Mar 5th, 2011, 1:41 pm
Location: Nakusp

Re: Is god us ?

Postby averagejoe » Feb 25th, 2017, 7:49 pm

cliffy1 wrote:We are conscious energy playing in a holographic Universe. We are, as individuals, just one of a multi-faceted unity. We are connected to everything in the Universe; interdependent and inter-related. We are responsible for everything we witness because we are our own god. We are the author and director of our own story.


Spoken like a true Gaia....mother earth worship.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.
User avatar
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 11855
Likes: 2651 posts
Liked in: 1999 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 11:50 pm

Re: Is god us ?

Postby maryjane48 » Feb 26th, 2017, 2:57 am

better worship gala than some invented fantasy . [icon_lol2.gif]
User avatar
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 17124
Likes: 10586 posts
Liked in: 2669 posts
Joined: May 28th, 2010, 7:58 pm

Re: Is god us ?

Postby cliffy1 » Feb 26th, 2017, 8:12 am

averagejoe wrote:
cliffy1 wrote:We are conscious energy playing in a holographic Universe. We are, as individuals, just one of a multi-faceted unity. We are connected to everything in the Universe; interdependent and inter-related. We are responsible for everything we witness because we are our own god. We are the author and director of our own story.


Spoken like a true Gaia....mother earth worship.

You say that like it is a bad thing. Actually, it is quantum physics and mechanics. You can have your imaginary god, I'll stick to facts.
Trying to get spiritual nourishment from a two thousand year old book is like trying to suck milk from the breast of a woman who has been dead that long.
User avatar
cliffy1
Übergod
 
Posts: 1108
Likes: 192 posts
Liked in: 203 posts
Joined: Mar 5th, 2011, 1:41 pm
Location: Nakusp

Re: Is god us ?

Postby averagejoe » Feb 26th, 2017, 8:53 am

cliffy1 wrote:We are conscious energy playing in a holographic Universe. We are, as individuals, just one of a multi-faceted unity. We are connected to everything in the Universe; interdependent and inter-related. We are responsible for everything we witness because we are our own god. We are the author and director of our own story.


averagejoe wrote:Spoken like a true Gaia....mother earth worship.


You say that like it is a bad thing. Actually, it is quantum physics and mechanics. You can have your imaginary god, I'll stick to facts.[/quote]

Thanks! I will stick with Yahweh and you can stick with satan. :up:

Maye the best God win!!!! [icon_lol2.gif]
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.
User avatar
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 11855
Likes: 2651 posts
Liked in: 1999 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 11:50 pm

Re: Is god us ?

Postby averagejoe » Feb 26th, 2017, 8:54 am

maryjane48 wrote:better worship gala than some invented fantasy . [icon_lol2.gif]


Is gala some kind of new god? :135:
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.
User avatar
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 11855
Likes: 2651 posts
Liked in: 1999 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 11:50 pm

Re: Is god us ?

Postby maryjane48 » Feb 26th, 2017, 9:31 am

lol i dunno but screw abraham [icon_lol2.gif]
User avatar
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 17124
Likes: 10586 posts
Liked in: 2669 posts
Joined: May 28th, 2010, 7:58 pm

Re: Is god us ?

Postby averagejoe » Feb 26th, 2017, 11:42 am

maryjane48 wrote:lol i dunno but screw Abraham [icon_lol2.gif]


Wow!
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.
User avatar
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 11855
Likes: 2651 posts
Liked in: 1999 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 11:50 pm

Re: Is god us ?

Postby maryjane48 » Feb 26th, 2017, 1:24 pm

i dint believe in faith based gods joe . or any god . humans are their own makers of past present and future . the universe is really a personal reality

cliffy1 likes this post.
User avatar
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 17124
Likes: 10586 posts
Liked in: 2669 posts
Joined: May 28th, 2010, 7:58 pm

Re: Is god us ?

Postby maryjane48 » Mar 10th, 2017, 3:17 pm




the beginning of this movie shows how most if not all faiths were based on the sky and shows clearly that Jesus could have been as i said before the explanation for the movement of planets and stars in the sky
User avatar
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 17124
Likes: 10586 posts
Liked in: 2669 posts
Joined: May 28th, 2010, 7:58 pm

Re: Is god us ?

Postby cliffy1 » Mar 11th, 2017, 12:38 am

Jesus may or may not have been actual person, but the Christ character was a conglomerate of many different Sun/Son gods of more ancient religions. Taken as metaphor, the stories are about astrology and astronomy as well as life lessons. Today they have about as much relevance as Aesop's Fables.
Trying to get spiritual nourishment from a two thousand year old book is like trying to suck milk from the breast of a woman who has been dead that long.

maryjane48 likes this post.
User avatar
cliffy1
Übergod
 
Posts: 1108
Likes: 192 posts
Liked in: 203 posts
Joined: Mar 5th, 2011, 1:41 pm
Location: Nakusp

Re: Is god us ?

Postby maryjane48 » Mar 11th, 2017, 3:23 am

if you watch the begging lecture . its crazy how he uses the stars to tell the story of jesus and planets . i personaly dont think jesus was a person . i think jesus was a astronomical event
User avatar
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 17124
Likes: 10586 posts
Liked in: 2669 posts
Joined: May 28th, 2010, 7:58 pm


Return to Religion & Spirituality

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests