50371
47833

Have you ever experienced demonic intervention?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?

Have you ever experienced demonic intervention?

Postby Thinktank » Mar 11th, 2017, 6:40 am

Like I said on the divine intervention thread, we get one divine intervention every thirty years,
so don't screw it up. Don't get drunk like my uncle did - or you'll miss out.

But demonic intervention - that happens way more often. In fact demonic intervention is the whole reason
we have a billion Christians and two billion Muslims in the world. Because bad things happen so often - they
cna happen any time - we're willing to spend $billions constructing new churches in this country.
It's not to worship God - that's a big scam. No one really cares about God that much. We care about avoiding demonic intervention, which is a lot more common than divine intervention.

Fukushima? Everything that could go wrong went wrong. That was clearly demonic intervention. When too many
things go wrong all at once, that's proof the devil exists. Humans deserve demonic intervention in my opinion.
We like wars, so we get radiation floating over towards us, forever. If it wasn't for the fact humans
are crooked, greedy, and willing to slaughter other humans for money, we wouldn't have had Fukushima.

What kind of demonic intervention did you experience?
Ukraine is broke, and undertook a war on that portion of the country that provided 30% of GDP. Now a draft, for an army, for a war, for a government that will - get this - implement IMF/EU *austerity*.
User avatar
Thinktank
Guru
 
Posts: 5917
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 487 posts
Joined: Nov 5th, 2010, 5:21 am

Re: Have you ever experienced demonic intervention?

Postby Beverl » Jul 6th, 2017, 9:30 pm

I have seen many demonic dreams. I don't know what is the reason behind it.
Beverl
 
Posts: 6
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Jul 4th, 2017, 11:27 pm

Re: Have you ever experienced demonic intervention?

Postby gman313 » Jul 7th, 2017, 10:30 am

when too many things go wrong that's proof the devil exists

maybe in your drug induced state it is
gman313
Grand Pooh-bah
 
Posts: 2276
Likes: 847 posts
Liked in: 949 posts
Joined: Sep 15th, 2008, 7:03 pm

Re: Have you ever experienced demonic intervention?

Postby OldIslander » Jul 7th, 2017, 10:56 am

Hmmmmm, a demonic intervention may be the only logical explanation behind our illustrious PM Trudeau, paying $10.5M of our hard-earned tax dollars, to convicted war criminal, Omar Khadr.
"What can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence". Christopher Hitchens
User avatar
OldIslander
Fledgling
 
Posts: 294
Likes: 490 posts
Liked in: 378 posts
Joined: Apr 23rd, 2014, 9:48 am
Location: Vancouver Island

Re: Have you ever experienced demonic intervention?

Postby youjustcomplain » Jul 7th, 2017, 11:23 am

OldIslander wrote:Hmmmmm, a demonic intervention may be the only logical explanation behind our illustrious PM Trudeau, paying $10.5M of our hard-earned tax dollars, to convicted war criminal, Omar Khadr.


There are other threads for your comment. It has nothing to do with demonic interventions. Go hate our PM elsewhere.

cliffy1 likes this post.
youjustcomplain
Board Meister
 
Posts: 590
Likes: 140 posts
Liked in: 311 posts
Joined: Jun 14th, 2016, 11:56 am

Re: Have you ever experienced demonic intervention?

Postby OldIslander » Jul 7th, 2017, 11:30 am

youjustcomplain wrote:
OldIslander wrote:Hmmmmm, a demonic intervention may be the only logical explanation behind our illustrious PM Trudeau, paying $10.5M of our hard-earned tax dollars, to convicted war criminal, Omar Khadr.


There are other threads for your comment. It has nothing to do with demonic interventions. Go hate our PM elsewhere.


I would bet any sum of money that my comment is just as relevant, equally factual, and probably more logical, than any other comment that appears in this thread. If you don't care for it, you are more than welcome to go elsewhere.
"What can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence". Christopher Hitchens
User avatar
OldIslander
Fledgling
 
Posts: 294
Likes: 490 posts
Liked in: 378 posts
Joined: Apr 23rd, 2014, 9:48 am
Location: Vancouver Island

Re: Have you ever experienced demonic intervention?

Postby youjustcomplain » Jul 7th, 2017, 11:33 am

Thinktank wrote:Like I said on the divine intervention thread, we get one divine intervention every thirty years,
so don't screw it up. Don't get drunk like my uncle did - or you'll miss out.

No proof of Divine Intervention exists outside of stories.

Thinktank wrote:But demonic intervention - that happens way more often. In fact demonic intervention is the whole reason we have a billion Christians and two billion Muslims in the world. Because bad things happen so often - they
cna happen any time - we're willing to spend $billions constructing new churches in this country.
It's not to worship God - that's a big scam. No one really cares about God that much. We care about avoiding demonic intervention, which is a lot more common than divine intervention.

I confuse easily. Are you saying that it's a bad thing that there are 2 billion Muslims and only 1 billion Christians? Or are you saying that having 3 billion Muslims + Christians is proof of the devil?

Thinktank wrote:Fukushima? Everything that could go wrong went wrong. That was clearly demonic intervention. When too many things go wrong all at once, that's proof the devil exists. Humans deserve demonic intervention in my opinion.
We like wars, so we get radiation floating over towards us, forever. If it wasn't for the fact humans
are crooked, greedy, and willing to slaughter other humans for money, we wouldn't have had Fukushima.

Are you sure that everything that could go wrong did? Really? It couldn't possibly have been worse for the universe? That was the worst case scenario? I dunno, from where I stand, today, I'm unaffected by it. If the worst possible outcome of a nuclear reactor failing is me being completely unaffected, I have to say; things could have been worse. (please understand my point, and not thing I'm being insensitive as I realize it was an awful catastrophe).

Thinktank wrote:What kind of demonic intervention did you experience?

Not a single one. How would I know the difference between Divine Intervention or Demonic Intervention? I've never chalked up any experience to either.

Lastly, bad events don't imply proof of the devil, nor do good events imply proof of your god. Both the devil and god are inferred. It's amazing, to me, that people still cling to the blame game of gods we don't know exist. What's the point in it?

cliffy1 likes this post.
youjustcomplain
Board Meister
 
Posts: 590
Likes: 140 posts
Liked in: 311 posts
Joined: Jun 14th, 2016, 11:56 am

Re: Have you ever experienced demonic intervention?

Postby youjustcomplain » Jul 7th, 2017, 11:35 am

OldIslander wrote:I would bet any sum of money that my comment is just as relevant, equally factual, and probably more logical, than any other comment that appears in this thread. If you don't care for it, you are more than welcome to go elsewhere.


No no my friend. I don't mean that I disagree with your point. It's just not in the right place. :) Also, I suspect you're right that your comment has as many facts as the OP's comment which always sounds like ramblings of someone who doesn't take the time to think things through. :) I just find it bad taste to spread your political agenda around in place it doesn't belong.

2 people like this post.
youjustcomplain
Board Meister
 
Posts: 590
Likes: 140 posts
Liked in: 311 posts
Joined: Jun 14th, 2016, 11:56 am

Re: Have you ever experienced demonic intervention?

Postby Thinktank » Jul 7th, 2017, 1:33 pm

more proof of demonic intervention - Justin just swiped $14 billion from hard working Canadian
taxpayer slaves pockets - to spend on military - and no Canadian complained. We're "blinded" according to the bible -
By God.

And then there was the Garnet fire. That was demonic intervention if I ever saw it. The fire quickly grew. People
were terrified.
Ukraine is broke, and undertook a war on that portion of the country that provided 30% of GDP. Now a draft, for an army, for a war, for a government that will - get this - implement IMF/EU *austerity*.
User avatar
Thinktank
Guru
 
Posts: 5917
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 487 posts
Joined: Nov 5th, 2010, 5:21 am

Re: Have you ever experienced demonic intervention?

Postby foodsmith » Sep 3rd, 2017, 5:05 pm

I just accidentally clicked on this thread... *shudder*

If that's not some kind of punishment, I don't know what is...

Bsuds likes this post.
foodsmith
Board Meister
 
Posts: 388
Likes: 1015 posts
Liked in: 263 posts
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2011, 6:40 pm

Re: Have you ever experienced demonic intervention?

Postby Ka-El » Sep 6th, 2017, 5:15 am

Thinktank wrote: What kind of demonic intervention did you experience?

I just made the same mistake as foodsmith ... "shudder"
“One of the biggest challenges we have to our democracy is the degree to
which we don’t share a common baseline of facts” - Barack Obama 2018

Bsuds likes this post.
User avatar
Ka-El
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3805
Likes: 1836 posts
Liked in: 3001 posts
Joined: Oct 18th, 2015, 8:19 am

Re: Have you ever experienced demonic intervention?

Postby LANDM » Sep 6th, 2017, 5:36 am

And I also. :runforlife:
LANDM
Guru
 
Posts: 5281
Likes: 1222 posts
Liked in: 2536 posts
Joined: Sep 18th, 2009, 10:58 am

Re: Have you ever experienced demonic intervention?

Postby Thinktank » Sep 6th, 2017, 8:29 am

Proof!

The devil made both of those guys ^^ try to convince people he doesn't exist.
Ukraine is broke, and undertook a war on that portion of the country that provided 30% of GDP. Now a draft, for an army, for a war, for a government that will - get this - implement IMF/EU *austerity*.
User avatar
Thinktank
Guru
 
Posts: 5917
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 487 posts
Joined: Nov 5th, 2010, 5:21 am


Return to Religion & Spirituality

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests