54377
54680

Whose Christians?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?

Whose Christians?

Postby Thinktank » Mar 30th, 2017, 5:57 am

Let's examine why Christians are the most murderous people on earth?

Image
^ Those two Christians, who pray to God, were responsible for $6 trillion worth of killing in Iraq.
They lied to the world about WMDs, (thou shalt not lie) then killed two million Iraqis.

Image
But Iraq was just the beginning. If Christian Zionists like John Hagee get their way, millions of Iranians
will be slaughtered too. Hagee was begging for a war in Iran. What is it about Christians, and their love of slaughtering people?

Image
Killing is in Christians blood. 60 million people were killed in WW2. Christians killing Christians.

Image
It's not just Christians, that Christians enjoy to masssacre. In 1919, the British gunned down 379 peceful
unarmed Punjabis. The British just opened fire on them. Why do Christians do that?

And when it comes to murdering each other in our own cities, no one does it better than the Christian countries.
Look at the list of cities (below)- all Christians. We like our guns.

Image
Finally, ^ well she's a Jew. Killing half a million kids is worth it, according to Albright. But it was
the Christians who did the dirty work.


https://theuglytruth.files.wordpress.co ... deaths.jpg
Attachments
most-violent-cities-in-the-world.png
all Christian cities - top the list of murdering people
Ukraine is broke, and undertook a war on that portion of the country that provided 30% of GDP. Now a draft, for an army, for a war, for a government that will - get this - implement IMF/EU *austerity*.
User avatar
Thinktank
Guru
 
Posts: 6050
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 523 posts
Joined: Nov 5th, 2010, 6:21 am

Re: Whose Christians?

Postby zzontar » Mar 30th, 2017, 9:39 am

Seeing as there were far more true males that did all this killing than true Christians, this would mean you must be a murderer by your own way of thinking.
They say you can't believe everything they say.
User avatar
zzontar
Guru
 
Posts: 8868
Likes: 361 posts
Liked in: 1096 posts
Joined: Oct 12th, 2006, 9:38 pm

Re: Whose Christians?

Postby Merry » Mar 30th, 2017, 9:59 am

It's not just Christians who fight wars, it's human beings in general. Since time began, people have waged war on one another. Regrettably, It appears to be an integral part of the human condition. If you have a solution Thinktank, we'd love to hear what it is.
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
User avatar
Merry
Guru
 
Posts: 7121
Likes: 4505 posts
Liked in: 4267 posts
Joined: Nov 2nd, 2008, 12:41 pm

Re: Whose Christians?

Postby youjustcomplain » Mar 30th, 2017, 1:40 pm

Thinktank wrote:Let's examine why Christians are the most murderous people on earth?

That is a garbage statement to begin with. There is no "why" that justifies it. Religion doesn't murder people. People murder people.

Thinktank wrote:^ Those two Christians, who pray to God, were responsible for $6 trillion worth of killing in Iraq.
They lied to the world about WMDs, (thou shalt not lie) then killed two million Iraqis.

One can assume they pray to god. Who cares?
6 trillion worth in killing. How much is a life worth? How many people do I get to kill for my 6 trillion? Your statement makes no sense. Do you mean that the war cost 6 trillion and people died in it? That is normal for war isn't it?
People of ALL faiths do this. People of all faiths, and non faiths, kill others. This isn't something unique to Christians.

Thinktank wrote:What is it about Christians, and their love of slaughtering people?

I've never met a Christian who loved to slaughter people. Odd since I know a LOT of Christians. Ya, some christians are in jail for murder.. So are some Jews and Muslims and Athesists alike. Maybe this speaks more to what they have in common rather than what sets them apart; humanity.

Thinktank wrote:Killing is in Christians blood. 60 million people were killed in WW2. Christians killing Christians.

How many of the Japanese were Christians?
The fact that countries with a huge number of christian followers went to war does imply that christians would kill christians.


Thinktank wrote:It's not just Christians, that Christians enjoy to masssacre. In 1919, the British gunned down 379 peceful
unarmed Punjabis. The British just opened fire on them. Why do Christians do that?

Does someones nationality equal their faith? Do you know that all of the brits involved were christian? I don't know that. I don't care. They all had skin on their fingers too, but that doesn't mean that finger skin leads to massacre.

Thinktank wrote:And when it comes to murdering each other in our own cities, no one does it better than the Christian countries.
Look at the list of cities (below)- all Christians. We like our guns.

no one does it better than christian countries? I'm sorry, which christian country murders people? How does a country murder someone? How does a country follow a religion? PEOPLE murder people and PEOPLE follow religions. I think I get your point, but you're not presenting it well.

Thinktank wrote:Finally, ^ well she's a Jew. Killing half a million kids is worth it, according to Albright. But it was
the Christians who did the dirty work.

So what if she's a Jew? why is this even important to you? Did her Judaism make her kill kids?


All in all, everytime I see you write something, I don't understand your point. I don't know where you coming from or where you're trying to lead me.
You do seem to have some vendetta against Christianity and I'm not sure why. You've posted, before, that you used to go to church and left the faith, but since I never understand your point, I somewhat assumed it was meant as a joke, or some strange story to make a point that wasn't necessarily true.

If you once were a Christian, (I presume you believed in god), but no longer are, and I presume don't believe in god, then what changed? why did you suddenly no longer believe? or was it just the Christianity you threw away and kept the god bit?
youjustcomplain
Board Meister
 
Posts: 644
Likes: 166 posts
Liked in: 364 posts
Joined: Jun 14th, 2016, 12:56 pm

Re: Whose Christians?

Postby Thinktank » Mar 31st, 2017, 8:35 am

youjustcomplain wrote: Religion doesn't murder people. People murder people.

150 pages over on the "Whose Islam" thread says Islam religion murders people.

Merry wrote:It's not just Christians who fight wars,...If you have a solution Thinktank, we'd love to hear what it is.

But when it comes to wars, no one does it better than Christians. Wars are for money, and no one loves money more than Christians. God even said in the bible, that wars are okay. I think that's why Christians are the biggest warmongers on earth.

We love material goods. We love money. Bush was voted in twice because the economy was doing good, and that's all most people care about.

Image
^ how Christians think, for money

Image
^ How God thinks


..


..
Ukraine is broke, and undertook a war on that portion of the country that provided 30% of GDP. Now a draft, for an army, for a war, for a government that will - get this - implement IMF/EU *austerity*.
User avatar
Thinktank
Guru
 
Posts: 6050
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 523 posts
Joined: Nov 5th, 2010, 6:21 am

Re: Whose Christians?

Postby youjustcomplain » Mar 31st, 2017, 3:13 pm

Thinktank wrote:
youjustcomplain wrote: Religion doesn't murder people. People murder people.

150 pages over on the "Whose Islam" thread says Islam religion murders people.


The "Whose Islam" thread is the source of truth?

Seriously, tell me how an ideology murders people. It doesn't.
youjustcomplain
Board Meister
 
Posts: 644
Likes: 166 posts
Liked in: 364 posts
Joined: Jun 14th, 2016, 12:56 pm

Re: Whose Christians?

Postby zzontar » Mar 31st, 2017, 4:53 pm

Thinktank wrote: Bush was voted in twice because the economy was doing good, and that's all most people care about.


He also said God told him to invade Iraq, so by your way of thinking it was another Christian war.
They say you can't believe everything they say.
User avatar
zzontar
Guru
 
Posts: 8868
Likes: 361 posts
Liked in: 1096 posts
Joined: Oct 12th, 2006, 9:38 pm

Re: Whose Christians?

Postby cliffy1 » Apr 1st, 2017, 2:25 pm

Onward Christian soldiers. I think the Tank might be on to something. It is funny that when Muslims kill people, it is Islam that is a violent religion but when Christians kill people they are not true Christians. Either there is a severe disconnect or there is severe hypocrisy.
Trying to get spiritual nourishment from a two thousand year old book is like trying to suck milk from the breast of a woman who has been dead that long.

whatwhat likes this post.
User avatar
cliffy1
√úbergod
 
Posts: 1108
Likes: 192 posts
Liked in: 203 posts
Joined: Mar 5th, 2011, 1:41 pm
Location: Nakusp

Re: Whose Christians?

Postby zzontar » Apr 1st, 2017, 5:06 pm

cliffy1 wrote:Onward Christian soldiers. I think the Tank might be on to something. It is funny that when Muslims kill people, it is Islam that is a violent religion but when Christians kill people they are not true Christians. Either there is a severe disconnect or there is severe hypocrisy.


It's the ideology that's in the individual's heads that's worrisome. Just because a country's leader orders it's army to war because God told him to as in Bushes case doesn't mean the individuals are necessarily fighting for God. A good example would be to see how many Muslims vs. Christians are yelling religious chants after acts of war or terror. I'd say it's no contest.
They say you can't believe everything they say.
User avatar
zzontar
Guru
 
Posts: 8868
Likes: 361 posts
Liked in: 1096 posts
Joined: Oct 12th, 2006, 9:38 pm

Re: Whose Christians?

Postby Ptolemy Soter » Apr 2nd, 2017, 1:07 am

Looks like I'd better go tell half of my relatives this information. After all, they're peaceful Christians who'd never think to harm anyone, whose ideals could change at any second, obviously...


Are there any other magnificent golden nuggets you'd like us ig'nant idiots to know about, Thinktank?
User avatar
Ptolemy Soter
Fledgling
 
Posts: 216
Likes: 181 posts
Liked in: 123 posts
Joined: Feb 26th, 2016, 6:15 pm
Location: The eternal blue sky.

Re: Whose Christians?

Postby Thinktank » Apr 2nd, 2017, 5:25 am

Ptolemy Soter wrote: my relatives..... they're peaceful Christians who'd never think to harm anyone,


(1 Samuel 15:3 ) Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and *bleep*. - God

The bible teaches us in the old testament that God wants wars. That's why people like Stephen Harper (Evangelical Christian) and Stockwell Day (Zionist Christian) were itching badly for the Iraq war.

All you have to do , to get millions of Christians to turn bloodthirsty for war, is "dehumanize" the enemy. Hitler did that to the Slavs. Hitler got the Christian Germans to believe the Slavs were subhuman, and then he began to slaughter 40 million of them.

And right now, our media is dehumanizing the Muslims. If you want proof - just go read the Whose Islam thread here. with not a Muslim in sight in the Okanagan, we have 150 pages of hatred going on in that thread. It's because Christians love war. We're warmongers. I know. I was attending church when the war in Iraq started. Some of the Christians were happy because they thought it could be the end of the world, which is a good thing in the bible.

Image
Priest blesses soldiers.

Image
^ Stockwell day - loves Israel, but also loves wars against Muslim countries. The bible says to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPVOhva_cwI&t=80s
^ Warmonger Harper and Stockwell Day itching badly for Iraq war.
Ukraine is broke, and undertook a war on that portion of the country that provided 30% of GDP. Now a draft, for an army, for a war, for a government that will - get this - implement IMF/EU *austerity*.
User avatar
Thinktank
Guru
 
Posts: 6050
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 523 posts
Joined: Nov 5th, 2010, 6:21 am

Re: Whose Christians?

Postby Ptolemy Soter » Apr 2nd, 2017, 11:31 am

I'm not asking for a lesson on history or psychology. I couldn't even begin to tell you how many times I've heard people say something similar to what you're attempting to illustrate, and then some.

I'm trying to tell you that you do not need to make this argument. Being shifted towards particular ideals by other people is a well-known human trait. Any general history book will display this many times in many forms. Your sweeping claims regarding Christians aggravates people, not because you're breaking ground or anything (you're not), but because it's been done ad nauseaum with no ground gained.

We get it. You don't like Christians. You think they're easy to brainwash.

It is never that simple. There are warmongers in every society, and some have more than others. Religion has always been involved in war, just ask the Sumerians. I shouldn't have to tell you any of this, along with many other things.


Maybe, ask yourself this: What have I accomplished, here?
User avatar
Ptolemy Soter
Fledgling
 
Posts: 216
Likes: 181 posts
Liked in: 123 posts
Joined: Feb 26th, 2016, 6:15 pm
Location: The eternal blue sky.


Return to Religion & Spirituality

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests