Microchip Implants to Purchase Train Tickets...

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Microchip Implants to Purchase Train Tickets...

Post by averagejoe »

“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16,17 (KJV)

SWEDISH COMMUTERS FREAK PEOPLE OUT AS THEY USE MICROCHIP IMPLANTS TO PURCHASE DAILY TRAIN TICKETS

HE DAYS OF HAVING TO REMEMBER TO GRAB YOUR TRAVEL CARD ON YOUR WAY OUT OF THE HOUSE COULD SOON BE A THING OF THE PAST. SJ RAIL, A SWEDISH RAIL OPERATOR, CLAIMS THAT UP TO 100 OF ITS CUSTOMERS ARE EMBEDDING MICROCHIP IMPLANTS INTO THEIR HANDS TO PAY FOR THEIR JOURNEY.

Think the Antichrist will have a hard time getting people to take his mark? Think again. In countries like Sweden, people want to use implanted microchips so badly that they are chipping themselves and forming support groups to chip other people! How many chipped in Sweden so far? 20,000 and counting. The ironic part is that they are so eagerly preparing themselves for something now they have no idea will one day, in the time of Jacob’s trouble. send them to Hell for receiving. NFC chip today, mark of the beast tomorrow is how it rolls in the end times.

The creepy technology raises security and privacy issues, as the data generated could be used to track people. SJ Rail is not offering to microchip people itself, and passengers wanting to use the service must already have the futuristic technology.

Microchip implants are not new in Sweden, and an estimated 20,000 people already have them, using the devices to swipe in and out of the office, and even pay for food.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/swedish- ... n-tickets/
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
youjustcomplain
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Microchip Implants to Purchase Train Tickets...

Post by youjustcomplain »

averagejoe wrote:“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16,17 (KJV)

Well, good news. The chip is in his left hand based on the image. So this microchip has nothing to do with the conspiracy theory you chose to believe in.
Besides, I would be quite surprised if the chip was a "mark". I suspect nobody would be able to tell it was there.

Other than privacy concerns, I love the idea. I wish all of our transactions were done this way. If authorities can track my wear-abouts, then I'm fine with that too. If I ever went crazy and abducted someone or was wanted for a serious crime, it wouldn't be hard to track me down.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

averagejoe wrote:“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16,17 (KJV)

youjustcomplain wrote:Well, good news. The chip is in his left hand based on the image. So this microchip has nothing to do with the conspiracy theory you chose to believe in.
Besides, I would be quite surprised if the chip was a "mark". I suspect nobody would be able to tell it was there.

Good eye! I noticed immediately the left hand also. You'll welcome the chip. We'll see who is right or wrong...you or the Bible. :D
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
youjustcomplain
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by youjustcomplain »

averagejoe wrote:Good eye! I noticed immediately the left hand also. You'll welcome the chip. We'll see who is right or wrong...you or the Bible. :D

Only problem with that, is that so much of the bible is considered to be a metaphor now, so how will we ever know if the bible is right or wrong about anything when its interpretations keep changing? :)
See23

Post by See23 »

youjustcomplain wrote:
averagejoe wrote:Good eye! I noticed immediately the left hand also. You'll welcome the chip. We'll see who is right or wrong...you or the Bible. :D

Only problem with that, is that so much of the bible is considered to be a metaphor now, so how will we ever know if the bible is right or wrong about anything when its interpretations keep changing? :)

You’ll know when you die... or... nothing.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”