The churchs been short in terms of this?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
jctrucker777
Fledgling

The churchs been short in terms of this?

Post by jctrucker777 »

bi-weekly chores, duties, expectations, do’s list, organized church
you will benefit all the more that you do this

KEEP BUSY IN THE COMMUNITY WHEREVER YOU GO! EVERY CHURCH SHOULD BE INSTRUCTED OF THIS IN ALL CHURCH BULLETINS

Colossians 4:3
Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds: That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak.

Ephesians 6:19
And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak. (the priests and pastors should be having their entire church saying these for them)

2 Thessalonians 3:1
Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:
And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith. (the priests and pastors should be having their entire church saying these for them)

1 John 5:16
If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death (a huge list of things...), he shall ask, "God give so an so life" and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

Mathew 9:37-38
Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;
Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.
Last edited by jctrucker777 on May 17th, 2020, 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
capleton
Banned

Re: The churchs been short in terms of this?

Post by capleton »

Words from superstitious, ignorant Iron aged men don't prove that any god exists.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: The churchs been short in terms of this?

Post by Bsuds »

jc's off his meds again.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”