Question for Creationists

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Omnitheo
Guru

Re: Question for Creationists

Post by Omnitheo »

Ah you’ve taken notice of my name. Yes, I believe in all gods. Thor, Yahweh, Shiva, Arceus, Persephone.

Of course, I also acknowledge all gods as being human made personifications of natural phenomenon in place of scientific understanding. To this date, nearly all of these gods have died. Now there are a few still clinging to one among many. They’re all dead to me, but equally fascinating. In the same way I might find the monsters and characters of JRR Tolkein’s works fascinating.

:topic:
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

Davidjayjordan wrote:
And I am presenting mathematical proof that you demanded I give, so I am giving it, and then you say, you will remove it.
So do you want more mathematical proofs, Yes or NO... intelligent READERS can decipher for themselves , rather than you deciding for them. Besides as mentioned you have no mathematical proofs except luck and chance, also called random events by yourselves.

Do you want more mathematical proofs or will you just complain they are against your luck and chance non mathematical proofs .

You have given zero proof. We're here, reading through all of your posts, trying to understand them and giving much thought to what you are writing. Your math proves nothing. This distance plus this distance is the same value as this distance plus this other distance so bam proof does not work lol. Same reason I can't say "my socks are blue and my shirt is red and if I mix them I get purple the colour of my pants! Proof that half man half horses exist! This is true because science! The rest of you are dumb". Yeah, not buying it.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Proof? Like this kinda proof?

6x6 Magic Square of the Sun below in RED

01 - 35 - 34 - 03 - 32 - 06 = 111
30 - 08 - 28 - 27 - 11 - 07 = 111
24 - 23 - 15 - 16 --14 - 19 = 111
13 - 17 - 21 - 22 - 20 - 18 = 111
12 - 26 - 09 - 10 - 29 - 25 = 111
31 - 02 - 04 - 33 - 05 - 36 = 111

All Columns = 111 times 6 = 666
Bring back the LIKE button.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Here is what another believes.

Magic Square of the Sun (Son)

Magic Squares are numbers arranged in a square so that the additions of rows or columns or even diagonals all equal the
same totaL.

They are magical not just because they are unique mathematically, but because they have balance and symmetry and can be
used practically in such applications as Searle's anti-gravity flying disk or UFO.
These numbers can be a firing order in space and time, that can transport us to another dimension if we can get them
right. This also being suggested in the famous 'Knight' piece movement on the Chessboard of Life of the black and white
8 by 8 magic square chessboard, that allows the Knight to go from quadrant to quadrant in sequential order as it lands
upon each and every square without landing on the same square twice.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Post by Davidjayjordan »

alanjh595 wrote:Proof? Like this kinda proof?

Please don't post things from my site..... by which you try to accuse me.

That's surely against the rules. I realise, you have nothing to post from what you have written.

But because I have introduced Einstein and mathematics, and geometry , I shall allow a complete introduction and discussion of magic squares. But do ask OmniGod..... if I am allowed as the only Creationists HERE if I can post about the mathematics, that aren't magical, just balanced, in their firing order, and symmetry.

Again if you knew EQUALITY, you might start to understand geometry, math, balance, cycles, and harmony as Einstein mentioned.

Yes, I have written extensively on Magic Squares, but you might have to place that discussion in weird conspiracies theories as mathematics is weird to those that don't know math or logic or science.

But no problem would love to discuss this as it again will be a defeat for non thinkers called atheists and evolutionists.
Equality and Love is the Lords Basic, NOT self righteousness and pride.
Creation and Design is the Lords PLAN, NOT chaos and luck
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Post by Davidjayjordan »

alanjh595 wrote:Here is what another believes.

Magic Square of the Sun (Son)

Magic Squares are numbers arranged in a square so that the additions of rows or columns or even diagonals all equal the
same totaL.

They are magical not just because they are unique mathematically, but because they have balance and symmetry and can be
used practically in such applications as Searle's anti-gravity flying disk or UFO.
These numbers can be a firing order in space and time, that can transport us to another dimension if we can get them
right. This also being suggested in the famous 'Knight' piece movement on the Chessboard of Life of the black and white
8 by 8 magic square chessboard, that allows the Knight to go from quadrant to quadrant in sequential order as it lands
upon each and every square without landing on the same square twice.

Wow, you even posted an excerpt from me... I didn't noptice, as I respond in order to all responses to me, or accussations against me.

But again, I have to say you are trying to get me in trouble, and thereby delete all my truths, I mean the Lords truth to try and pretend evolutionary nonsense and atheistic nothingness is scientific.

Nah, without Ferris permission I shall refraime from discussing harmonic balanced mathematics herein.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

alanjh595 wrote:Proof? Like this kinda proof?

You know what I realized too, the Pentagram follows the golden equation of PHI. And we are all carbon based life, and Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons. 666. Therefore, this is INDISPUTABLE proof of a creator. We were all created by Satan. All the plants and animals on earth. All made with the mark of the beast. Hail Satan! Our almighty creator. Wicked is he, and gracious are we for the life and knowledge he has breathed into us. Knowledge which his nemesis sought to hide from us, and when could not be hidden, tried to drown us all in a flood. Praise not the false deity, the deceiver who would betray us, who spreads his gospel through the mouths of gullible fools.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Omnitheo wrote:[

You know what I realized too, the Pentagram follows the golden equation of PHI. And we are all carbon based life, and Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons. 666. Therefore, this is INDISPUTABLE proof of a creator. We were all created by Satan. All the plants and animals on earth. All made with the mark of the beast. Hail Satan! Our almighty creator. Wicked is he, and gracious are we for the life and knowledge he has breathed into us. Knowledge which his nemesis sought to hide from us, and when could not be hidden, tried to drown us all in a flood. Praise not the false deity, the deceiver who would betray us, who spreads his gospel through the mouths of gullible fools.

Foolishness to say the least. But it does show you want to remove mathematical proofs, from your topic where you asked for proofs Yet refuse to answer the question, I asked you, Do I have permission from you to post PART 2 and 3 of Tabernacle of the Sun/Son. Yes or NO

Mind you we have to get FERRIs permission on Magic Squares because that I didn't introduce and you and yours interjected it against the rules,

So do ask Ferri if your against the rules injection of my mathematical balanced firing order of a magic square is acceptable can be mocked by you, or if I am allowed to discuss it, and only you can yours can mock what you don't understand and don't want to understand.
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

Davidjayjordan wrote:Wow, you even posted an excerpt from me... I didn't noptice, as I respond in order to all responses to me, or accussations against me.

Really, in order? Where is your response to my post? Lol.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Davidjayjordan wrote:
Omnitheo wrote:

Foolishness to say the least. But it does show you want to remove mathematical proofs, from your topic where you asked for proofs Yet refuse to answer the question, I asked you, Do I have permission from you to post PART 2 and 3 of Tabernacle of the Sun/Son. Yes or NO

Mind you we have to get FERRIs permission on Magic Squares because that I didn't introduce and you and yours interjected it against the rules,

So do ask Ferri if your against the rules injection of my mathematical balanced firing order of a magic square is acceptable can be mocked by you, or if I am allowed to discuss it, and only you can yours can mock what you don't understand and don't want to understand.

You have convinced me of a creator, though you sought to deceive me. Speak no further of your FALSE PROPHET, one which seeks to condemn me to a lifetime of servitude in his name. Through the wisdom of SATAN my chains are broken. It is through HIS omnipotent might that we have birds in the sky, fish in the sea. The answers to the diversity of life I sought answers for. Majestic creatures whom your FALSE PROPHET claims to exist solely to serve us, be it for labour, food, selfish enjoyment or his many wars. Remember, the FALSE PROPHET “forgives” all his imaginary sins. Be as unjust as you please, for as long as you submit to his rule, all will be forgiven. It is through the glory of our true creator SATAN that we have the wisdom to craft just laws, and systems to enforce them to ensure the progression of our society. To be the best we can be. Not chained to ignorance in a feudal society devoting our lives to a FALSE PROPHET.

You convinced me of one thing, you opened my eyes, but they’ve opened wider now than yours ever can as long as you are a thrall to the FALSE PROPHET. Get ready to shake off all your guilty chains. Think darn ya! Think! For one’s self. See the world for it is, where all signs point to the true creator SATAN. Let his wisdom wash over you and be free!
Robert7461
Fledgling

Post by Robert7461 »

Davidjayjordan wrote:Mind you we have to get FERRIs permission on Magic Squares because that I didn't introduce and you and yours interjected it against the rules,

Where the heck is this rule that people can't post about magic squares or harmonic math something something? Please post your evidence. You keep saying you have some but it's illegal to say or against the forum rules which is completely untrue unless your proof is hate speech or something.
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

Anyone visit deejay’s site?
Do you want to join a cult? Because that’s how you join a cult, if you’re weak of mind that is.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

God is dead. We do not need him.
It's time to give up childish things and think as an adult.
Become scientifically literate. Become informed.
Grow out of religious belief just as you did with the belief in the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Omnitheo wrote:[You know what I realized too, the Pentagram follows the golden equation of PHI. And we are all carbon based life, and Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons. 666. Therefore, this is INDISPUTABLE proof of a creator. We were all created by Satan. All the plants and animals on earth. All made with the mark of the beast. Hail Satan! Our almighty creator. Wicked is he, and gracious are we for the life and knowledge he has breathed into us. Knowledge which his nemesis sought to hide from us, and when could not be hidden, tried to drown us all in a flood. Praise not the false deity, the deceiver who would betray us, who spreads his gospel through the mouths of gullible fools

You have convinced me of a creator, though you sought to deceive me. Speak no further of your FALSE PROPHET, one which seeks to condemn me to a lifetime of servitude in his name. Through the wisdom of SATAN my chains are broken. It is through HIS omnipotent might that we have birds in the sky, fish in the sea. The answers to the diversity of life I sought answers for. Majestic creatures whom your FALSE PROPHET claims to exist solely to serve us, be it for labour, food, selfish enjoyment or his many wars. Remember, the FALSE PROPHET “forgives” all his imaginary sins. Be as unjust as you please, for as long as you submit to his rule, all will be forgiven. It is through the glory of our true creator SATAN that we have the wisdom to craft just laws, and systems to enforce them to ensure the progression of our society. To be the best we can be. Not chained to ignorance in a feudal society devoting our lives to a FALSE PROPHET.

You convinced me of one thing, you opened my eyes, but they’ve opened wider now than yours ever can as long as you are a thrall to the FALSE PROPHET. Get ready to shake off all your guilty chains. Think darn ya! Think! For one’s self. See the world for it is, where all signs point to the true creator SATAN. Let his wisdom wash over you and be free!
.[/quote]

Thou hast said, but Id say My God also named Jesus, was not a false prophet and not a liar, but you are right, that Satan in the Bible..the Book of Creation and Science........is called the father of lies.

But the point I have been trying to make is its your choice, Jesus doesn't force you to believe, and doesn't even prevent you (that much) from hurting others or sinning...(unless you go way toooo far) then He steps IN.

For the truth or principle or law is that, He always gives us what we want and what we deserve. Hes fair and just.

But as mentioned, why then do you evolutionists FORCE your religion of evolution and atheism on students and even adults.
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

Post by Davidjayjordan »

alanjh595 wrote:God is dead. We do not need him.
It's time to give up childish things and think as an adult.
Become scientifically literate. Become informed.
Grow out of religious belief just as you did with the belief in the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

Allow me to correct your elementary Grade 1 composition..

Evolution is dead. We do not need her, nor the Godess of Natural Selection
It's time to give up childish things and think as an adult. Get an education and learn science and facts and laws
Become scientifically literate. Become informed. Stop studying evolution which is mindless
and only deals with random events magically coming together
Grow out of religious evolutionary belief just as you did with the belief in the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny and the worshipping of Magical Beneficial Mutations.

Thanks and don't start learning in a million years, its better to start NOW

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”