The Design of Time is Prophecy.. and Covenant of Daniel

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Davidjayjordan
Board Meister

The Design of Time is Prophecy.. and Covenant of Daniel

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Everything is by design rather than by the religion of luck and chance. Intelligent design is not just in all of life, speed, distances, but also TIME. Time frames are by design, whether seconds, minutes hours, days, years...and they are all designed to have their specific time and events fall into place, its called PROPHECY.

So as this board or bored atheists and evolutionists denials are getting more and more predictable, with their nothingness and lack of answers, let me post a few prophetic occurences now, as there is nothing atheists and church people and evolutionists hate more than events that they say take away their choices, or man made outcomes.

Right now, if youre unaware of current events, let me get you up to date, spiritually and prophetically as this is the
Bible Board, or Religion Board, or Spiritual Board, for those that want to see beyond the norm.

Its a long mathematical journey, that takes even an honest searcher about three hours to comprehend. But to summarize, all events in the endtime were basically mentioned by Jesus, in Mathew 24.

In verse 15, Jesus confirms that Daniel was His prophet, so if you want to accuse start accusing Jesus for establishing Daniels time frames and events, even though this would again be very unwise to call Jesus a liar.

So in Mathew 24, Jesus mentions these signs before we are to flee to the mountains of Petra...

Pestilence.... Ebola is now spreading in Africa, and has to go worldwide as a plague, or some other disease has to spread worldwide and take millions of lives. This is your chance, deniers to again blame Jesus for these deaths even though He as the Creator give them life now and again in the HEREAFTER

Earthquakes.... they will be ramping up even more, as there was plate movements in the North Pacific just yesterday, the Ring of Fire of the Great tribulation is on its way, shake by shake

Mid East War, was predicted as the force that forces ten nations to sign the PEACE DEAL of the Century. Kurshner has been working on it, and its now just the ECONOMIC PART of the Covenant of Daniel, that also deals with military and religious guarantees that allow the Jewish 3rd Temple to be built on the Temple Mount.

The Strait of Hormuz escalates, and oil blockage causes economic turmoil worldwide so that concensus forces TEN NATIONS to sign this military, economic religious COVENANT as Daniel promised, as Daniel Prophesied.

Another sad sign is now the missile controversy, you can now read about ....as that is the NEXT major MAJOR CONFRONTATION ... the nuclear war before the Great Tribulation. The Iran US war is serious but not a WorldWar, the Russian one will be.. and Russia now has supersonic missiles which also means they can not be shot down... and even Missiles on Russian borders can be blocked by a shield.

I shant, tell you much more than this, as you will get too heated in denial and nationalism, Jesus isn't nationalistic and neither are HIS TRUE PEOPLE. As neither side nor sides are righteous, we are for love, they are into war... as it was all prophesied concerning, even though they themselves will be choosing it because they have rejected the GOD of LOVE

Got to fly
Last edited by Davidjayjordan on Jun 29th, 2019, 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Equality and Love is the Lords Basic, NOT self righteousness and pride.
Creation and Design is the Lords PLAN, NOT chaos and luck
1nick
Lord of the Board

Re: The Design of Time is Prophecy.... and Covenant of Danie

Post by 1nick »

Nope.
Robert7461
Fledgling

Post by Robert7461 »

Davidjayjordan wrote:this would again be very unwise to call Jesus a liar.

I'm calling him a liar. He can fight me if he wants.
Country plough boy
Übergod

Post by Country plough boy »

I enjoy your posts. I can tell you rattle the cages of some on here. It is refreshing.
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

I read a couple when he first started posting.
It’s all just verbal diarrhoea.
I enjoy it too, it’s been fun.
A succinct “nope” will suffice to anything deejay posts.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Country plough boy wrote:I enjoy your posts. I can tell you rattle the cages of some on here. It is refreshing.

trolls always recognize each other :smt045
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Davidjayjordan wrote: Mid East War, was predicted as the force that forces ten nations to sign the PEACE DEAL of the Century. Kurshner has been working on it, and its now just the ECONOMIC PART of the Covenant of Daniel, that also deals with military and religious guarantees that allow the Jewish 3rd Temple to be built on the Temple Mount.

:135: Does that make Trump the Anti-Christ ?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

You know all those weapon deals with Saudi Arabia? Our Governments never think that Iran and Saudia Arabia could, err, join together and turn it all on Israel. They wouldn't do that, would they? :135:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Country plough boy
Übergod

Queen K wrote:You know all those weapon deals with Saudi Arabia? Our Governments never think that Iran and Saudia Arabia could, err, join together and turn it all on Israel. They wouldn't do that, would they? :135:

No. The Saudis are gearing up to fight Iran
Country plough boy
Übergod

Funny how some are so perturbed by individual thought. The programming works well on some
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

The idea that Iran and the Saudi's could join together is an original thought simply because everyone assumes otherwise.

I also believe, and have for many, many years, that we are in end times now. The attacks cash and it's use are many and from all directions. Cash is the dinosaur an Elite are going after, to kill it off, soon we will need a number to buy or sell. And we see it everywhere.

NOTE: I have NO religious affiliations. None. Zero. And am not convertable. I have had my experiences, thanks, and won't be discussing any of them. I do believe though, that the rate we are using the planet's resources are far outstripping any thought to sustainability for future generations. They will live more like the medieval days at some point. I said, "like" I don't mean exact.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

Davidjayjordan wrote:
So in Mathew 24, Jesus mentions these signs before we are to flee to the mountains of Petra...

Pestilence.... Ebola is now spreading in Africa, and has to go worldwide as a plague, or some other disease has to spread worldwide and take millions of lives. This is your chance, deniers to again blame Jesus for these deaths even though He as the Creator give them life now and again in the HEREAFTER

Earthquakes.... they will be ramping up even more, as there was plate movements in the North Pacific just yesterday, the Ring of Fire of the Great tribulation is on its way, shake by shake

Mid East War, was predicted as the force that forces ten nations to sign the PEACE DEAL of the Century. Kurshner has been working on it, and its now just the ECONOMIC PART of the Covenant of Daniel, that also deals with military and religious guarantees that allow the Jewish 3rd Temple to be built on the Temple Mount.

Got to fly

So.....just curious here.....
We had worse Ebola plagues in Africa a few years ago.
We had worse Middle East war a few years ago.
We have constant tectonic activity throughout the world.
Why did you not flee to the mountains of Petra at that time?
Who is "Kurschner"?
When you fly, do you wear a cape to control turbulence and provide stability?

The mountains of Petra await you!! Flee, Fleance, flee!

You would also be wise to remember the words contained in the Book of Jared 2.7.13:
"For the God of Israel hath not given us the spirit of adultery, but of discernment and righteousness."
You have thusly been admonished for the arrogant writings, and cast asunder.
You and 71 others Like this post
Gilchy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Gilchy »

There's a concept called millenarianism, essentially stating that virtually every civilization has believed it is living in the endtimes, and that there is an imminent fundamental changing of civilization. This change could be the second coming of Christ, proletariat revolution, One World government, race war, climate change, any number of things.

Effectively, it comes down to a limitation of the human brain. We are only able to comprehend so much, and view our immediate surroundings as evidently more real and therefore severe than what has come before. Essentially, we see everything going on in the world, and our brains tell us it couldn't be worse, and therefore we must be at the culmination of our reality.

Certainly, this thought process was common in both World Wars, the Cold War, after 9/11, and for many, the coming "climate catastrophe".

Essentially, the only constant is change.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

No other generation has had every sign. Some, maybe.
Gilchy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Gilchy »

Queen K wrote:No other generation has had every sign. Some, maybe.

Which signs?

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”