Kelowna spring water

Business and professional recommendations.
WestCP

Kelowna spring water

Post by WestCP »

Im looking for a water spring somewhere close to kelowna. I know there's one in summerland, went there a few days ago and one in penticton. Im sure there must be one somewhere closer to kelowna, anyone know?
WestCP

Re: Kelowna Spring water

Post by WestCP »

one that comes out of the mountain naturally
eMeM
Übergod

Post by eMeM »

There's a small one down in Glen Canyon in Glenrosa. Friends and I used to go there all the time as kids. I'm not sure I'd be able to find it now though.
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
Relentless
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Relentless »

There is another natural spring on McCullough FSR about 5 kms before the turnoff to Browne Lake, coming from Kelowna.
The spring now has a pipe attached to it for easy filling.
Crofton

Post by Crofton »

Any new updates on a natural spring water source? I am looking for one in Kelowna
mmiller88

Post by mmiller88 »

Hi second that. Any fresh drinjung springs? I'm about to go check out the one on glenrose and the one up browne lake. I am from Nelson bc, recently moved to Kelowna, and am looking for a nice natural runoff for drinking. I grew up drinking non treated fresh creek water and try my hardest to keep drinking the same thing wherever I go! Any help is appreciate thanks! Also looking for some like minded mid 20-30s people to make friends with! :)
danieledwards

Hot Springs near Kelowna

Post by danieledwards »

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew of any hot springs located around Kelowna. I'm not looking for a resort, rather a hot spring that is in nature that not too many people know about.

If you know of one and want to keep it a secret could you send me a private email? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!
luckymm

Re: Kelowna spring water

Post by luckymm »

hello wondering if you ever had any luck tracking down the natural spring water
JC2017

Post by JC2017 »

We were just at the Mucollough spot. We couldn't find a spring. We did see a white pipe that was tampered with/not attached to a source. We didn't see a spring. Curious if any one else has seen the Mucollough spring lately (2014/2015)?

We will be going to check out the Summerland spring.
http://www.findaspring.com/category/arc ... -columbia/
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

IF we did know where a good spring is, we certainly would NOT post it on a public forum. IF we were to give up the location of these springs to the public, within a week, there would be a bunch of grass eating, dope smoking, sweaty, dirty, tamborine thumping, long haired, greasy, corn rolled, unshaven, sleeping bag/tent dwelling, uncircumcised, spaced out, beings........taking a religious bath in it.

IT has happened before and most of us have learned.

DON"T give up the location of your good water supply.
JodyG

Post by JodyG »

It's been a few years... Has anyone located a fresh spring for water around Kelowna?
kazlynnkitty

Post by kazlynnkitty »

JodyG wrote:It's been a few years... Has anyone located a fresh spring for water around Kelowna?

There one in westside road b4 the logs on the left by the 60 sign also summerland by kvr there is a you tube video

Return to “Referrals”