New currency being set up

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
masen
Fledgling

New currency being set up

Post by masen »

The BRICS- Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa with Indonesia and Iraq soon to join will create an offsets barter type system which will encompass about 25% of the worlds currency use. Karen Hudes who worked as a senior counsel for the World bank for 21 years, but was fired after whistleblowing, is speaking out on the corruption in the World Bank, The World Monetary Fund, the Bank of International Settlements etc. She purchased a World Bank bond but was not allowed by rule of law to audit it. She seems to have the backing of almost all 50 states as well as support from other whistleblowers in the UK, South Korea. etc. She seems like she knows her stuff! Check it out.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Re: New currency being set up

Post by grammafreddy »

Got a link?
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
I_am_a_Liberal
Übergod

Post by I_am_a_Liberal »

How much influence does BRICS wield on the world stage? | Inside Story

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

wow that could change the world real fast, too bad brazil is in this,the rest of them can :cuss: off
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Maybe they'll sell BRIC shares.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate

Return to “Social Concerns”