Cougar Sighting at Peter Greer

crickt3221

Cougar Sighting at Peter Greer

Post by crickt3221 »

I cannot believe the conservation officer did not go to Peter Greer after hearing reports of a cougar sighting . You would think that cougars at an elementary school would rank pretty high on their priority list. Or not....
RVThereYet
Übergod

Re: Cougar Sighting at Peter Greer

Post by RVThereYet »

crickt3221 wrote:I cannot believe the conservation officer did not go to Peter Greer after hearing reports of a cougar sighting . You would think that cougars at an elementary school would rank pretty high on their priority list. Or not....

A few years ago they found an injured cougar up in the tree right at the playground at the Winfield boys & girls club where the preschoolers go to play ...
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

If people knew how many cougars there are around here, they'd maybe realize why the co doesn't respond every time someone sees one.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
ifwisheswerehorses
Übergod

Post by ifwisheswerehorses »

crickt3221 wrote:I cannot believe the conservation officer did not go to Peter Greer after hearing reports of a cougar sighting . You would think that cougars at an elementary school would rank pretty high on their priority list. Or not....

Last number I have was from 2012, 2 conservation officers for the whole okanagan. They can only be in one spot at a time and that's alot of ground for just 2 people.
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you’ll ever regret.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

And what would they do when they get there now that the cougar has passed through. Lots of schools have sent home letters warning of cougars spotted but usually the cats are moving through the area.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “Central Okanagan”