Hell's Angels Weaponry.

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Hell's Angels Weaponry.

Post by the truth »

i agree with you on the shotgun thing ,but a rifle for hunting,or my handgun at the gun club is something else imho
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
gsc
Board Meister

Post by gsc »

Ok first off if you think me having guns makes me a bad parent I would laugh at you. I shoot targets and go hunting. Not to mention to get a fire arms license you need to pass a criminal record check but I'm sure you know that or at least you should. Second I am not looking for people's approval on my thoughts as there my own thoughts not what the news has put in my head. Yes some are drug dealers and criminals I get that. How ever in my run in's with my company I never had any problems and the ones I personally talked to where indeed very nice and out going. Now I'm not saying there all like that because I'm sure there not but the ones I talked to where.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To gsc ...

Are you not the one who was adamant about not judging a book by its cover?

What you are seeing is "the nice guy cover", in more ways than one.
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

oh ?? so how can the public tell the difference between the "good HA's" and the bad ones ??? if they talk to you nicely and are polite, those ones are the good ones ?? but if they are out there looking for a rip on a grow house (like this thread is about) those are the bad ones ?? maybe they should put a "sign" on their patches...it would make things alot easier for them and us the public....
Catri
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Catri »

gsc wrote:All I'm saying is I don't judge a book by its cover. I'm covered in tattoos, ride a bike, have fire arms and 9 times out of 10 look *bleep* off . How ever I'm not a drug dealer I'm a family man. Not every single one of them is a bad person and if you think they are then good for you. But I happen to know a few of them and the ones I know are super nice.

This is why HA survives. Many of them are seemingly normal guys who happen to belong to a criminal organisation. Sometimes it's hard to reconcile that they are our neighbours, acquaintances or even family members, but are also involved in heinous criminal activity by their very membership in HA. It is foolish and naive to think that any token good deeds they do as a group outweigh their overwhelming criminal acts. By defending them you are judging the book by it's cover, because if you look anywhere beyond the surface you see what a cancer they are on our society. By defending them you are condoning young women being abused in the sex trade and a large portion of the illicit drug trade, but hey, if those things are "super nice" to you then by all means continue to defend them.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Donald G wrote:To gsc ...

Are you not the one who was adamant about not judging a book by its cover?

What you are seeing is "the nice guy cover", in more ways than one.

they are all bad
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
drex1999
Board Meister

Post by drex1999 »

I wonder why the guy who was the recipient of a chainsaw attack a month ago never made the news. Under police protection in KGH Emergency that night and everyone in there saw it. Everyone who saw it told their friends. I've heard about it twice now. Swept under the rug publicly though
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

Good HA and Bad HA... what are you talking about? No such thing.. they are all the same..bad! Don't kid yourself into thinking otherwise.
60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Guru

Post by 60-YEARS-in-Ktown »

I will have to raise an interesting point.

The statement made in the last post can be applied to other groups.. Like for instance the RCMP.
One could say that there is no bad RCMP.. They are all good. You could say that the government has screened and tested them all and deemed this is to be true...
But the fact is..you have to decide..or at least form your own opinion and beliefs..

Myself ..and you can call me whatever you want, form opinions based on peoples actions..and if you give me cause to mistrust you... It matters not to me who you belong to..
Trust and respect is earned ...not applied by the “broad brush"
Everybody can use their own methods to determine this..

But I for one do not buy the "All Bad "....label......
I'd like to help You OUT,
Which way did You come in??
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Anyone who knows or has seen the criminal aftermath of the acts REQUIRED to earn your "rockers" and the 1% patch is looking at absolute proof that there are no "good" full patch Hells Angels. The requirements alone define them as violent criminals.

I can not believe that this conversation is even taking place.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Donald G wrote:Anyone who knows or has seen the criminal aftermath of the acts REQUIRED to earn your "rockers" and the 1% patch is looking at absolute proof that there are no "good" full patch Hells Angels. The requirements alone define them as violent criminals.

I can not believe that this conversation is even taking place.

that's for sure,the 1% means there good guys really they are. lol lol,
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

I see that two of the four got 4.5 and 5 years after being found guilty on all of the charges. Good for the police. At least they keep trying to keep society safe.

I see their lawyer said that they might appeal the conviction on the grounds that the police did not have grounds to search the vehicle after smelling marijuana.

True to form the appeal has absolutely nothing to do with gilt or innocence. Just one of the theoretical defences often used by the defence and allowed by the judge to get the accused off on a technicality.

All the accused has to do is find one judge who agrees that IN HIS/HER PERSONAL OPINION the police did not have the grounds to search the vehicle and the guns seized from the vehicle get tossed along with the finding of guilt.

IMO simply a form of judge shopping condoned by the disgraceful criminal court system.
BA340

Post by BA340 »

Sure is a lot of people on here that seem to know everything about everything, bunch of pukes is all. That goes for all the goofs commenting on the HA like they know anything. IDIOTS!!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

so you are commenting on ha also, what does that make you then????
BA340

Post by BA340 »

Unlike yourself, I know a few personally and I know what I'm talking about Tooth!

Return to “Central Okanagan”