Death in Armstrong

CurtisA

Re: Death in Armstrong

Post by CurtisA »

This is my video of when Deb Foerster and the young male came out of the courthouse today: http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/loca ... lumbiaHome
Marsh69

Post by Marsh69 »

gardengirl wrote:Sounds like his mom is a gem too. She assaulted a cameraman at the courthouse today.

If she can hang around with human trash like the one who assaulted the camera man, it really shows her true colours.
kelofornia
Übergod

Post by kelofornia »

When the judge asked if he was comfortable having no contact with his son as well as Lee and Richard Shawcross, Stephen replied, “I am.” Firman wouldn’t speak about any details related to the case.

Read more: http://www.theprovince.com/news/Father+ ... z1rmQqD1bh

Who are these "Shawcross" people? Enquiring minds want to know.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

This counts as attack?
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
lostsurferinbc
Fledgling

Post by lostsurferinbc »

Treblehook wrote:What background is it that you have [The Truth] that makes you an expert on what goes on in Canadian prisons? In reference to my previous post, the intent of my remarks was to surmise that this accused is a coward who's known offences thus far have involved targetting people who are physically much smaller than he; ie: women. He will have to deal with men when he gets to prison!! Either that, or spend his entire incarceration in protective custody.

He'll spend his time in PC without a doubt, Inside being a predator doesn't go well with the other inmates. Soon as a person is convicted and sentenced they are asked if the want protective custody right away, it is mandatory for the sheriffs to ask for safety reasons. Once put in a PC unit you are basically branded that for life. It is a very small world inside.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

He'll spend his time in PC without a doubt, Inside being a predator doesn't go well with the other inmates. Soon as a person is convicted and sentenced they are asked if the want protective custody right away, it is mandatory for the sheriffs to ask for safety reasons. Once put in a PC unit you are basically branded that for life. It is a very small world inside.[/quote]

you are mostly correct ,but the reason he will be just fine is that most guys in jail these days are all pc
so he will be just fine, he will be doing time with his kind
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
james-d
Banned

Post by james-d »

Sad Sad Sad. Watch what happens here. Willing to bet anything if this young man is convicted he will be out in less then 10 years and half of that will for for time served before the lawyers get through draggin it out for 2 to 3 years. I feel so sorry for the young ladie's family.
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

kelofornia wrote:When the judge asked if he was comfortable having no contact with his son as well as Lee and Richard Shawcross, Stephen replied, “I am.” Firman wouldn’t speak about any details related to the case.

Read more: http://www.theprovince.com/news/Father+ ... z1rmQqD1bh

Who are these "Shawcross" people? Enquiring minds want to know.

From how I read it, it would appear that Stephen Foerster has a son. Scary. Poor kid. I wonder if the Shawcross people are the ones whose house was broken into in Cherryville.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
lostsurferinbc
Fledgling

Post by lostsurferinbc »

the truth wrote:
you are mostly correct ,but the reason he will be just fine is that most guys in jail these days are all pc
so he will be just fine, he will be doing time with his kind

mmmmm, I'm not to sure what you mean with your statement.

Most male inmates in jail these days are all pc? Is incorrect.

or

If convicted he'll spend his time in PC with his own kind so the likely hood of him being persecuted for his crime inside prison will be slim? Would be correct.

Its way to early for me to say whether I feel he is guilty or not, but right now because of his father's charges I don't think its looking to good for him.

Anyone here know why they are charging him 2nd degree murder instead of 1st?
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

lostsurferinbc wrote:Anyone here know why they are charging him 2nd degree murder instead of 1st?

First degree murder is when you kill somebody on purpose, there's planning involved, a good reason, etc.

Second degree is a result of something unplanned - like you rage over a stolen sandwich and beat the hell out of your roommate resulting in him dying.
lostsurferinbc
Fledgling

Post by lostsurferinbc »

Captain Awesome wrote:
First degree murder is when you kill somebody on purpose, there's planning involved, a good reason, etc.

Second degree is a result of something unplanned - like you rage over a stolen sandwich and beat the hell out of your roommate resulting in him dying.

In theory based on DNA evidence and the type of confession the RCMP get, could they up it to 1st if felt the crime fits in that category?
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

Captain Awesome wrote:This counts as attack?

Rushing a guy and putting your hands on him and/or his property = attack
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

lostsurferinbc wrote:In theory based on DNA evidence and the type of confession the RCMP get, could they up it to 1st if felt the crime fits in that category?

Doubt it. They lay charges based on evidence they have - because if they can't prove it, the whole thing falls apart. So, if they can't prove that the murder was premeditated, they will go for 2nd degree which is easier to prove. Unless of course the guy signs a confession describing everything...
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

fvkasm2x wrote:
Rushing a guy and putting your hands on him and/or his property = attack

And the mother assaulted the photographer. Charming pair.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
Marsh69

Post by Marsh69 »

I wonder how somebody linked to a brutal sex slaying through DNA can have supporters???

Return to “Central Okanagan”