Any Restaurants Open Christmas Day In Kelowna?

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
OKValleyGal

Any Restaurants Open Christmas Day In Kelowna?

Post by OKValleyGal »

Does anyone know of any restaurants open Christmas Day in the Kelowna, Westbank, Rutland area? Chinese Food suggestions would be welcomed. Most of the family is out of town this year, so it will be a quiet Christmas and it would be nice to go out for dinner that day somewhere.
cv23
Guru

Re: Any Restaurants Open Christmas Day In Kelowna?

Post by cv23 »

Capri Hotel puts on a nice spread. Its pricey and you gotta make reservations but first usually first class. They even do a full take turkey out dinner with everything.
givenrfarm
Board Meister

Post by givenrfarm »

Denny's. I happen to know that they have a great brunch on Christmas day. Three of us went down there last year and had a great time. Staff seemed genuinly happy to share the holidays with us.
Chrome, cowboy boots, and a license does not, a professional driver make!
Horse, cowboy hat, and pick-up truck, does not, a cowboy make!
Twenty grand, twenty miles, and two tattoos, does not, a biker make!
econovan64
Übergod

Post by econovan64 »

Dennys is open till 3 PM on Christmas Day if you can handle the grease. Gives me indigestion and heartburn but yer all welcome to go slather in it.
"Granddaddy used to handle snakes in church. Granny drank strychnine. I guess you could say I had a leg up, genetically speaking." Wesley Strick
pbear
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by pbear »

We usually go to the Wild Apple Grill (Manteo). Yummy.
Life happens, grab tight and treasure it.
Slimzimm56

Post by Slimzimm56 »

I recomend the chinese rest. on rutland rd. called Imperial Banquet restaurant 765-1129. the best in kelowna. :134:
djbout
Fledgling

Post by djbout »

Was in the Imperial Banquet this past saturday, the have a sign up that the arae closed christmas day.......
OKValleyGal

Post by OKValleyGal »

I want to thank you all kindly for all the suggestions. I now have a few different choices for Christmas day which is great. I appreciate everyones feedback. Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas :smt114
LT1_9C1

Post by LT1_9C1 »

Imperial banquet is awsome. I eat there at least once a week for the past 2 years. Place maybe run down but the food is Hot, Fresh, and made to order. I really recommend eating in over getting it in Styrofoam. You get double the amount and its Very Hot.
mott.hoople
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mott.hoople »

At Parkinsons Rec I think there is a church that puts on a free dinner for anyone.
These high thread count sheets feel amazing on my naked skin. Oh Oh... Here comes the Zellers manager. I wonder what she wants?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Slimzimm56 wrote:I recomend the chinese rest. on rutland rd. called Imperial Banquet restaurant 765-1129. the best in kelowna. :134:

Anytime someone recommends a Chinese restaurant for Christmas dinner I can't help but think of this scene from "A Christmas Story":

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miBKPwVtxFU&feature=related[/youtube]

Classic!
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Slimzimm56

Post by Slimzimm56 »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Slimzimm56 wrote:I recomend the chinese rest. on rutland rd. called Imperial Banquet restaurant 765-1129. the best in kelowna. :134:

Anytime someone recommends a Chinese restaurant for Christmas dinner I can't help but think of this scene from "A Christmas Story":

Classic!

hehe :dyinglaughing:
OKValleyGal

Post by OKValleyGal »

Slimzimm56 wrote:
The Green Barbarian wrote:

Classic!

hehe :dyinglaughing:

Thanks Slimzimm56, needed a good laugh today. Maybe I will rethink the chinese food idea for Christmas. lol,lol. Have a Very Merry Christmas!
econovan64
Übergod

Post by econovan64 »

OKValleyGal wrote:
Thanks Slimzimm56, needed a good laugh today. Maybe I will rethink the chinese food idea for Christmas. lol,lol. Have a Very Merry Christmas!

The people at Imperial Banquet are from the Philippines. But they do make the best Chinese food in Kelowna by a long shot.
"Granddaddy used to handle snakes in church. Granny drank strychnine. I guess you could say I had a leg up, genetically speaking." Wesley Strick
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Ok so , any body know of a pub open Christmas day ?? Kids are gone and the Boss has to work...
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”