Fledgling

Re: Drunk sends young girl to hospital

Post by ukcanuck »

Double post
Trunk-Monkey
Übergod

Post by Trunk-Monkey »

ukcanuck wrote:I think by saying repeatedly and exhaustively that drinking and driving is a "choice" in this post a d at the time of the post ( in the middle of a debate about excessive punishment) Trunk monkey is saying he disagrees with me about an offender rotting in jail.

I do not see a manipulation or a reordering of words here?

Then I think you should just speak for yourself from now on. You may find you have more credability. I was not even speaking to the punishment aspect.
Trunk-Monkey
Übergod

Post by Trunk-Monkey »

ukcanuck wrote:... he chose to interject into a conversation. That's not putting words in his mouth and that's not a misunderstanding.

Interject on a convo....man this is a public forum open to all that want to read it and post in it. If you have something you want to speak to someone about in a private setting....try PM.
ukcanuck
Fledgling

Post by ukcanuck »

Trunk-Monkey wrote:
ukcanuck wrote:I think anyone who chimes in on an exhaustive thread with multiple posts going over days and weeks with something that has already been said a dozen times or more, deserves everything he gets including a lashing with a wet rag and being forced to wear roadsters dunce cap and maybe a pair of pink pantyhose too...depends....

Maybe those too :)

Really??? Yep its official your credability is a wash. The this post forward whatever you post will be looked at as blah blah blah.... from me and my guess many others based on their reactions to your prev posts.
Lashing with a wet rag??? I am not even going to lower myself to your level and respond to that...

Settle down it was a joke, hence the wet rag, come on !
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Interesting that he's complaining about Canadian law being harsh, here's the penalties in the UK:

http://www.drinkdriving.org/drink_driving_laws.php

Return to “Central Okanagan”