Why isn't the HA clubhouse bust being discussed

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Why isn't the HA clubhouse bust being discussed

Post by the truth »

Salamander420 wrote:well lets see. he went and met with them knowing it could go wrong.. he put himself in that place.sure it was a messed up situation.. but no one forced that man to go confront the bikers... you play with fire and you will get burned.. simple as that.. he could have stayed at home instead of going to a secluded place knowing there could be violence.. for every action is a reaction..i feel for the man. and surely things went wrong but he could have removed himself for the whole thing. when you confront someone let alone 5 men what do you honeslty expect

but,but are they not just a bunch of good old boys that just want too ride there bikes lol lol, give me a break, wanabe
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Salamander420
Fledgling

Post by Salamander420 »

Its all good in the hood. lol wannabe hardly but thanx ill take it as a compliment lol
If it isn't them it will be someone else..if there is a void someone or some group will fill it.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

so you support rape and murder then ?? :200:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Time to get back on topic. Hint - HA clubhouse.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
OgopogoO
Board Meister

Post by OgopogoO »

HA is so 1969. You might as well join the Freemasons or a lawn bowling club--less crimey, and you won't catch any STDs.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Discussing the HA Clubhouse is like discussing the sewage plant. Not many interested.
gman313
Lord of the Board

Post by gman313 »

Donald G wrote:Discussing the HA Clubhouse is like discussing the sewage plant. Not many interested.

I live in the area. They keep to themselves but plenty of gatherings there in the evenings. The girls look a bit young
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

correct they love them underaged,
westbankkid
Übergod

Post by westbankkid »

The people living around the HA Clubhouse in Winnipeg love it. Never any crime in the area. The neighbours feel safe.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Guru

Post by 60-YEARS-in-Ktown »

I am quite pleased with the latest development.
I think the judge was being very fair. .

And it's not about this group being involved....

The turning point for me was the fellow in Sicamous. He bought a house and property, off a fellow that had been busted for bringing drugs across the border by helicopter.
Well the RCMP decided that guilt by association was a reason to try to confiscate this sold property.
If I have that wrong, correct me.. the new property owner was not charged with anything as far as I know..
So if they seize it.. then the onus is now on the new owner to prove that he had not participated in any wrong doing. And then he gets the property back..- and that will not happen quickly..

And that my friends is a scary slippery slope of how seizure laws can be abused ......not if., it's already happened..

And if some of you are OK with that.. so be it..

But I bet I am not alone thinking, this make BC, a worse place to live...
I'd like to help You OUT,
Which way did You come in??
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

just another paid off scu :cuss: bag judge
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

I see what you're saying 60, but I think that's a different context. This is interpreting one's opinion, a veteran police officer that specialized in MC's. I think it's more similar to the drug sniffing dog ruled inadmissible because it didn't sit long enough on the edge of the curb.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

OgopogoO wrote:HA is so 1969. You might as well join the Freemasons or a lawn bowling club--less crimey, and you won't catch any STDs.

I think you're missing something if you believe that.

Oh well...

Return to “Central Okanagan”