Kelowna Law Enforcement

Graphite
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Kelowna Law Enforcement

Post by Graphite »

theyeti wrote:who has ever had a good time meeting a cop tho ??

u guys *bleep* so many ppl off every day its a wonder we dont have armed groups in the streets fighting back

Wow, you sure are lucky you live in Canada, you should kiss the ground at your feet everyday.
not so new to town

Post by not so new to town »

Graphite wrote:
theyeti wrote:i always treat em as polite as i can . yes sir no sir , i keep my answers very short and to the point . dont wanna give em anything . make em figure it out on there own . why help em do there jobs ? whens the last time a cop came and helped u fix your gutters or roof ??

What the heck you talking about

I think what he means is keep them on a need to know basis, dont give them anything they dont ask for?
JUST CRUZIN THE BOARD!!!!!!
Graphite
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Graphite »

Did the cops help you with your gutters?

I didn't know they did that.

I have been missing out, guess I have some calls to make.

This stuff is golden. Couldn't make it up if I tried.
Graphite
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Graphite »

No, that is not a figure of speech.

Do you feel better?
Libelle
Guru

Post by Libelle »

There are bad apples in every bunch just like here on the forums, you would agree right theyeti and not so new in town. Some tend to forget that cops are people too, and dealing with the general public is not an easy job. Mix in druggies, people walking around heavy makes their job a dangerous one.
Equity will not suffer a wrong to be without a remedy
Graphite
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Graphite »

I think Kelowna RCMP do a good job and they get a lot of stuff thrown at them. People get mad they have to pay traffic tickets, but it is unsafe drivers that lead to crashes and death. So I hope the RCMP continue to ticket away.
Graphite
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Graphite »

I don't think anyone called you a bad apple.
Libelle
Guru

Post by Libelle »

Graphite wrote:I think Kelowna RCMP do a good job and they get a lot of stuff thrown at them. People get mad they have to pay traffic tickets, but it is unsafe drivers that lead to crashes and death. So I hope the RCMP continue to ticket away.

I do as well. The RCMP just do not ticket you because it is Saturday or they did not like the colour of your car. There is a reason for getting a ticket. Do not break the law and you get to keep your money. Simple really.
Trunk-Monkey
Übergod

Post by Trunk-Monkey »

not so new to town wrote:
heres a classic bullying case, you jumped in with graphite to bully someone, I call you out and now im a bad apple? you are the bad apple. why did you jump in and be sarcastic like that? what right do you have?

At the risk of being called a "bad apple" or jumping in...if you post on a public forum and people...random people jump in its the way of the forum. If you want to have a more personal conversation with someone...PM them.
In short Graphite has every right to jump in as your post was posted to the public...oh and he was not being sarcastic IMO.
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

Libelle wrote:There are bad apples in every bunch just like here on the forums, you would agree right theyeti and not so new in town. Some tend to forget that cops are people too, and dealing with the general public is not an easy job. Mix in druggies, people walking around heavy makes their job a dangerous one.

I would say dealing with drunks would be far more hazardous same as any taxi driver but what do you mean by walking around heavy?
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I think she means carrying a gun.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Graphite
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Graphite »

That was my take on it too.
Libelle
Guru

Post by Libelle »

Yes, that is what I meant. Walking heavy = carrying a gun. Drunks on the road is also a great danger not only to cops but people in general. I did not list all hazards that the police face on a daily basis.
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

Libelle wrote:Yes, that is what I meant. Walking heavy = carrying a gun. Drunks on the road is also a great danger not only to cops but people in general. I did not list all hazards that the police face on a daily basis.

Guess I am not quite the street wise person I thought I was. I've yet to see these heavy walkers you talk about.
Graphite
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Graphite »

Libelle wrote:Yes, that is what I meant. Walking heavy = carrying a gun. Drunks on the road is also a great danger not only to cops but people in general. I did not list all hazards that the police face on a daily basis.

That would indeed be a long list sadly.

Return to “Central Okanagan”