blackpowder

Re: Good real estate agent

Post by blackpowder »

*READ THE RULES before posting again/Jo*
Mytown
Fledgling

Post by Mytown »

Just found a realtor that I will never use! We are actively looking for a new home; sent an email to one if not the biggest names in kelowna real estate. Well it's been four days and still no reply from her! I can imagine the service I would get once I signed a contract with her. Good bye :dyinglaughing:
Last edited by Mytown on Dec 2nd, 2012, 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
theyeti
Übergod

Post by theyeti »

try joel sherlock he is young connected well established and he made his own money . really good guy went to elementary and high school with him . if u want someone honest and hard working u owe it to yourself to give the guy a chance if i had any money id be buying from him , kyle cave is another local guy who works hard to keep his customers happy
Whoville

Post by Whoville »

I recently used Chris Grout of Venture Realty who is part of a comprehensive real estate team involving real estate lawyers and mortgage brokers. All of the professionals work out of a single downtown location so you have every resource you may require for buying or selling at your finger tips. I would not hesitate to use them again, which is probably the best recommendation you can give. I think you can find them if you search for Okanagan Home Buyer Services.
cstishenko

Post by cstishenko »

Colin Krieg with remax.

He worked non stop for us, answered alll of our questions, some of which came about at 11pm while we wer laying in bed.

and in the end we are happy in our home :-) couldnt have asked for a more professional service.
TazzTheCat
Fledgling

Post by TazzTheCat »

Les York is good for sure. He works hard (as hard a realtor does..lol) but he gets results and will often 'bridge the $$ gap' and throw some of his commision if necessary. I've known many people to be happy with him.
The floggings will continue, until morale improves.

Return to “Central Okanagan”