Black Friday

DaveC
Board Meister

Re: Black Friday

Post by DaveC »

Joe Public wrote:Attention consumers...

Clean up in aisle 3...

Don't you realize, that you are the problem...

No. No they don't.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

oneh2obabe wrote:True, plus listen to what your friends/family say what they would like during the year. Today I stopped at Canadian Tire on the way to work and finished my Christmas shopping (hopefully). Spent $89.69 ... saved $232.13. Not bad for spending maybe 15 minutes in the store.

Canadian Tire seemed to have the best deals so far though the electronics stores sure were busy.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

I hope the screwdriver set isn't for me! LOL
darn near every day is BF day for me lately. Now if that money tree will just grow
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

normaM wrote:I hope the screwdriver set isn't for me! LOL

:dyinglaughing: I know better. It's for my friend along with some lambskin gloves. Her tools have a habit of disappearing whenever the S/O is working on his vehicles.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Catz wrote:Right on.
Are prices really much cheaper? Nothing stands out to me so far

Wal-Mart, Zellers, and Crappy Tire are for the rich. Dollarama is where regular people shop because they sells things for $2 that Walmart sells for $12.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
5VP
Übergod

Post by 5VP »

Ultimate truth...

Does your soul belong to you or the corporations?

Who will know or ever care about the stuff you've bought. You're funeral will be at 1pm and the yard sale of all your crap will be @ 2pm.

Glacier wrote: _____________________________________________________________________________________

Always cracks me up to hear people bragging about how they saved 2 bucks on something after spending all day and $20 in fuel driving around looking for the "deal".

Bigger picture I see here is the clear scene of mass consumer hysteria of the willingly brainwashed.

FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR OWN REMAINING HUMANITY STOP BUYING INTO THIS BLACK FRIDAY BS NOW !!!

(before Andre's steals the idea and YUUP"S you through their front door than shuts it on you)

Wait till the Boxing Month sales.

So sad to see otherwise intelligent humans losing it all for shiny things...
Infinite rider on the big dogma...

Return to “Central Okanagan”