Dull development moving forward

Grandan
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Dull development moving forward

Post by Grandan »

The old krustys represent my greatest opposition demographic and present the greatest resistance to change . just getting them listen ,i consider a huge success,

Like it or not retirees represent a huge tax base for Kelowna. They do not use schools but pay school taxes and share in the remaining general taxes. Yes, they use the medical system but then they have paid in to the medical system all their lives and besides that is provincial taxes and BC medical premiums and has nothing to do with Kelowna taxes. They are part of the silent majority and if city council votes on proceeding with a project they don't normally resist.
Apparently, $46 million spent on the H2O centre is not enough to keep it from being boring for some on this thread. Apparently it is the responsibility of seniors to make sure that youth in this town have a good time and that youth should not need to contribute in any way because it is their birthright. A so called "boring " development at 33 and 97 is going to drive them away? to where? greener pastures? Hah! Youth today have it better than ever. Cheap consumer products from sweat shops in Asia have simply added to their sense of entitlement. Now they want free entertainment on the backs of "old krustys" all the while insulting them for their integrity?
Waste not
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

Doesn't make up for the insults to the 50% age group of Kelowna. you may "like/love" Kelowna, still you don't like/love 50% of the population that lives here. You have made that point perfectly clear

I have said sorry to all if offended anyone it wasn't my intent.what is clear that some posters are incapable of forgiveness
Peace be with you.
GenuinelyInterested
Board Meister

Post by GenuinelyInterested »

kibbs wrote:I have said sorry to all if offended anyone it wasn't my intent.what is clear that some posters are incapable of forgiveness

What are you going to do in the future to EARN forgiveness? Don't forget, I have already started emailing and notifying all my friends and other "olKrusty" folks I know. In about 20 minutes the number will be over 50 of my closest friends. Within 2 hours, that will be over 1000.
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

Apparently, $46 million spent on the H2O centre is not enough to keep it from being boring for some on this thread

its the location too. that.s crazy money does it bring in any money .do people spend money to watch them race friday night.
Peace be with you.
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

What are you going to do in the future to EARN forgiveness? Don't forget, I have already started emailing and notifying all my friends and other "olKrusty" folks I know. In about 20 minutes the number will be over 50 of my closest friends. Within 2 hours, that will be over 1000.

I promise in the future to be more respectful in my posts to the elderly and never use the word Krusty in association with the elderly .please forgive
Peace be with you.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

LOL kibbs - quit sucking up to him - he's just jerking your chain.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
theyeti
Übergod

Post by theyeti »

1000 friends lol

sir your posts all come across as a lonely old man who no one wants around . we know u dont have 1000 friends u probably dont have 10 friends .

why on earth u would attack kibbs for his hobby is beyond me ??

who cares if kibbs rides a bike or drives buick does not make any difference in my life at all.

try being nicer to the ppl u meet . i bet if u were friendly with ppl u would find the youth of today are not that different than when u grew up.

now i agree your generation got a lot done and didnt whine much about it .

the younger ones do less and whine more .

however with some proper instruction even the whiniest can be made into a good hand over time .

have a happy new year sir
joer2012
Fledgling

Post by joer2012 »

theyeti wrote:1000 friends lol

Must be on Facebook
AB oil patch worker
Sunshine Tax Rebate recipient

Return to “Central Okanagan”