Dull development moving forward

kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Dull development moving forward

Post by kibbs »

I am guessing the term you were intending was "rubber stamped" and if that was the case construction would likely have already begun as it would have already been approved by Council not held up by them as it presently is

This is why i think your awesome i am learning so much i don't have the time to learn all this stuff you and granny freddy research.your so right rubber stamped green light .You are so smart for a clown.It inspires me to think how older people can contribute just by sitting on the net.they could organize cleanup crews and chaperones for fun events that would keep kids here.so much you could do if you used your powers for good
Peace be with you.
GenuinelyInterested
Board Meister

Post by GenuinelyInterested »

kibbs wrote:This is why i think your awesome i am learning so much i don't have the time to learn all this stuff you and granny freddy research.your so right rubber stamped green light .You are so smart for a clown.It inspires me to think how older people can contribute just by sitting on the net.they could organize cleanup crews and chaperones for fun events that would keep kids here.so much you could do if you used your powers for good

What have YOU done? I don't see that you have any claim to actually DOING anything other than what/how others respond to your complaints. If we don't make the mess, why should we organize and clean up other peoples' dirty diapers? We have had enough for 2 lifetimes. LEAVE us in our peace that we have worked so hard and long to create.
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

what you seem to think I said.
The development proposal in question is actually being opposed by Council about as much as they realistically can

we need new policy that would consider the social impact of a business not just the aesthetics .what kind of business is it ?what will its impact on the community be?will it just be one more sucky thing ?will people want to leave kelowna because it sucks?All these questions and many more can be asked at next council meeting.
Last edited by kibbs on Dec 30th, 2012, 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace be with you.
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

What have YOU done?

I have founded a society that includes all ages in an all and non faith family environment ,that encourages volunteerism that teaches skills to youth that is trying to build a place that is fun,That is what i am doing .I need help,
Peace be with you.
GenuinelyInterested
Board Meister

kibbs wrote:we need new policy that would consider the social impact of a business not just the aesthetics .what kind of business is it ?what will its impact on the community will it just be one more sucky thing ?will people want to leave kelowna because it sucks?All these questions and any more can be asked at next council meeting.

How many council meetings have you personally attended? Who do you expect to pay for the impact study? Should every new building application be put to public vote before being presented to council?
You have asked all of your questions here on these forums and have not yet gained any backers to your desires. How far do you think you will get if castanet forum followers are any indication of the general public?
GenuinelyInterested
Board Meister

What have YOU done?

kibbs wrote:I have founded a society that includes all ages in an all and non faith family environment ,that encourages volunteerism that teaches skills to youth that is trying to build a place that is fun,That is what i am doing .I need help,

Really? What is the web page address? A link would be helpful. I hope you have volunteer English tutors, that would be a giant step to garner support for your cause.
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

You have asked all of your questions here on these forums and have not yet gained any backers to your desires. How far do you think you will get if castanet forum followers are any indication of the general public?

If you read through the thread you will find many share my opinion.The old krustys represent my greatest opposition demographic and present the greatest resistance to change . just getting them listen ,i consider a huge success,
Peace be with you.
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

Really? What is the web page address? A link would be helpful.

ask granny freddy i cant solicit
Peace be with you.
GenuinelyInterested
Board Meister

Really? What is the web page address? A link would be helpful.

kibbs wrote:ask granny freddy i cant solicit

Doesn't stop you from posting a link to the website. Send it to me by PM. I am interested in seeing it.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

GenuinelyInterested wrote:Really? What is the web page address? A link would be helpful.

kibbs wrote:ask granny freddy i cant solicit

That is correct, kibbs. You cannot post a link to your own website.

Here it is for those who are interested ... http://classifieds.castanet.net/cat/mar ... e_society/
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
GenuinelyInterested
Board Meister

kibbs wrote:If you read through the thread you will find many share my opinion.The old krustys represent my greatest opposition demographic and present the greatest resistance to change . just getting them listen ,i consider a huge success,

I have been following closely and don't see that you have any supporters. By use of simple math, 20% of the population will not change the attitudes of the 50%, especially if the 20% refer to the 50% as "The old krustys".
The old krustys, will not listen because the 20% do not have the respect for/knowledge of the predominate language we have grown up with, and have a more thorough understanding of, than someone that is asking for a hand-out or hand-up.
If someone wants something from another, there must be something in it for them too. Otherwise, it is just begging for bucks. What makes it even less attractive is that, there are nothing but denigration and total lack of respect for the potential benefactors.
Would you give a dime to a beggar on the street that just called you some really bad name, before he asked for your money?
You have just lost the support of the 50%. best that you move on and try again somewhere else fresh. Change is good, take your own advice.
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

and don't see that you have any supporters.

i believe many have supported development for the youth not dull development.I recommend the elements of style.it taught me to write plainly .and i know you are listening you are responding,
Peace be with you.
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

The old krustys,

this was not meant to slight the elderly but refers to my favorite krusty cv and his Krusty the clown avatar
Peace be with you.
GenuinelyInterested
Board Meister

The old krustys,

kibbs wrote:this was not meant to slight the elderly but refers to my favorite krusty cv and his Krusty the clown avatar

That is not the way that we see it. You have lost all opportunity from the 50% age group in Kelowna.
GenuinelyInterested
Board Meister

From this day forward, I promise that I will take every opportunity to quash any permits/requests/support/variances/allowances/applications for anything that even resembles a "bicycle museum/velodrome", in or near Kelowna.

Return to “Central Okanagan”