Teen Set Of Fire At House Party

joer2012
Fledgling

Re: Teen Set Of Fire At House Party

Post by joer2012 »

Another story of grade A retardation.

Moral of the story: beware who you surround yourself with in life, because fools, oafs, and idiots WILL drag you down and potentially ruin your life, whether you are 15 or 51 years of age.
AB oil patch worker
Sunshine Tax Rebate recipient
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

grammafreddy wrote:Wonder why its just Aggravated Assault they are charged with and not Attempted Murder.

36Drew wrote:Burden of proof. A prosecutor needs to prove intent. Far simpler to garner a conviction on an assault charge.

Okay - I see that now. Thanks. *Supposedly* they didn't intend to murder this kid - just *play* with him a bit.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

a month at colony farms might be in order
maybe these *bleep* could be are rutland arsonists ??????????????? :ohmygod:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

, the man apparently had fallen asleep on the kitchen floor during the early morning hours
It's a wonder they didn't kill him.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
5VP
Übergod

Post by 5VP »

grammafreddy wrote: Okay - I see that now. Thanks. *Supposedly* they didn't intend to murder this kid - just *play* with him a bit.

Yeah OK...

"Your honour I'm not guilty of attempted murder because I was taught, by my stoned step bro, that that my handgun was designed to just "flick" the bullets out of the barrel..."

Oh well; between Jackass movies, video games, the recently failed Donkey movies etc., todays youth can be seen to be literally scraping the bottom of the barrel of reality and literally hurting for wholesome entertainment.

I wonder if there can be a corellation made to today's overentitled youth and the end of Corporal punishment??

Hmmm...
Infinite rider on the big dogma...
gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Post by gordon_as »

Too bad his parents can't be jailed too , he is after all the product of their upbringing. Good to know we won't ever run out of looooooooooooooosers
trekzep

Post by trekzep »

I know the family of one of the accused. I was surprised to see that someone from that family was actually charged with a crime. They've been getting away with things in Kelowna since Gandahlf's was the place to buy dime bags of pot. Now we'll see if he is convicted or will certain members of the Grad class of 1987 use their parental influence to help him out.
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

Is this family?

Hey now, you're a rock star. This guy's gang sign is a finger and a thumb on his forehead: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ebuxyxptAo Here's Don McWhirter aka Blaze from Kelowna wearing an IS shirt.

Wait a minute. Take a look at the guy. He's got that really stupid bleached frohawk. That's not very gangster. But that's not all. See that stupid grin on his face? He's bragging about belonging to the Independent Soldiers and showing off his weight set in the background.

http://gangstersout.blogspot.ca/2009/09/napoleon-dynamite-joins-k-town-is.html
All posts 100% moderator approved!
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

The FB photos of people on fire appear to be photoshop jobs. Either way, these "stoned pyro bros" are getting a reality check. Unfortunately, it seems that idiotic behaviour and brushes with the law are celebrated among this crowd.
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.
prairieflower
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by prairieflower »

kgcayenne wrote:My teen hates me. I don’t allow her to attend any gatherings where proper parents or guardians are not present, I creep Facebook pages, and I speak with parents before any visits. One time she was invited to a ‘sleepover’ at a house where I knew the parents were on vacation. I told her I’d let her go after I call the parents to verify this ‘sleepover’ was okay with them; she decided to decline the invitation. At present, I am deeply resented for this policy, but I hold out hope that one day she’ll thank me.

Parents: Get other parents’ cell phone/emergency numbers; we all have to stick together here.

Thank you for showing me that there are still parents out there that know how to parent. I raised mine the same way.

Now that they are older and understand better why we do the things we do, they appreciate it better (for the most part).

I have said it before and will continue to say it.....if more parents would be parents, rather than their teens buddy & pal, more kids would grow up to be more responsible.

This boy, from looking at his facebook page, got to do what he wanted, when he wanted....pretty pathetic. I hope they both get charged with attempted murder.
trekzep

Post by trekzep »

crookedmember wrote:Is this family?

Hey now, you're a rock star. This guy's gang sign is a finger and a thumb on his forehead: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ebuxyxptAo Here's Don McWhirter aka Blaze from Kelowna wearing an IS shirt.

Wait a minute. Take a look at the guy. He's got that really stupid bleached frohawk. That's not very gangster. But that's not all. See that stupid grin on his face? He's bragging about belonging to the Independent Soldiers and showing off his weight set in the background.

http://gangstersout.blogspot.ca/2009/09/napoleon-dynamite-joins-k-town-is.html

And "Blazes" sister is good friends with a certain manager of a certain radio station.
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

kgcayenne wrote:...At present, I am deeply resented for this policy, but I hold out hope that one day she’ll thank me.

It may take until they're sporting grey and crows feet themselves, but they'll get it in time. Trust me. Even those with the thickest of skulls :-x will realize in time.
Your payoff will be in knowing that it was your imperialist rules, that didn't let them have a life and ruined what good memories they could have had, that gave them a long enough stay to make that realization.

Good parenting needs to be a transferable skill set. Can you start working on a program kg?
Thanks.
rookie314
Übergod

Post by rookie314 »

There has always been stupid people, old and young on this planet. The difference now is in the past only your family and close acquaintances new that you were an idiot. Now you can go post on the internet and show the rest of the planet.
janalta
Übergod

Post by janalta »

The fact that the accused step father is in photos getting high with him with the caption - 'my step dad got so wasted'. And him talking about stuff he did while he was in juvy....kinda speaks volumes about his chances in life.
Wise enough to know better.
Old enough to care less.
netfreak
Übergod

Post by netfreak »

janalta wrote:The fact that the accused step father is in photos getting high with him with the caption - 'my step dad got so wasted'. And him talking about stuff he did while he was in juvy....kinda speaks volumes about his chances in life.

There is a government job with that kid's name on it.

Return to “Central Okanagan”