Regional Districts Proposal Could Save Diesel.

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Regional Districts Proposal Could Save Diesel.

Post by Fancy »

Once it went to court, RDCO's hands were tied and changes are in the works. I don't see anything happening on the other side of that fence.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
juz516
Board Meister

Post by juz516 »

Well, Fancy, you are completely entitled to your opinion, as is anyone else. Do you know Mr. Smith personally? Are you one of the neighbors? Do you work for RDCO? Other than answering yes to any or all of those questions, your opinion is simply that...an opinion the same as the rest.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Well it's no one else's opinion now is it? I've heard and read some of the discussions from RDCO's standpoint. As far as the dog owner is concerned, has a fence been built that would contain that dog? Were there any classes in dog training attended?
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

juz516 wrote:I don't know that....were there discussions? Obviously, the neighbors discussed it amongst themselves....but I really wonder if they tried to talk to the owner in the beginning and got an attitude...or if they got together and went to RDCO.
court decision wrote:Mr. Borszcz complained to Mr. Smith and Mr. Smith's response was, "all dogs chase cats" and that Mr. Borszc, "... ought to get a life". Mr Borszcz testified that he was shocked by Mr. Smith's indifference to his complaints. He further testified that approximately a month later he observed Mr. Smith's dog again off leash and in his yard and again when he complained to Mr. Smith, Mr. Smith just laughed.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
juz516
Board Meister

Post by juz516 »

LOL you are very good at evasion. I am not arguing with you.
juz516
Board Meister

Post by juz516 »

but I really wonder if they tried to talk to the owner in the beginning and got an attitude...or if they got together and went to RDCO.

question answered....they got attitude.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Read LordEd's response. I'm assuming you have also read the decision and other links on this thread.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

If "attitude" means talking to Smith and getting flip answers then I don't agree. You can only talk to a neighbour so much and get nowhere before trying other avenues.
juz516
Board Meister

Post by juz516 »

question answered....they got attitude.

I did and I responded.....what is with you?

If "attitude" means talking to Smith and getting flip answers then I don't agree.

I did NOT mean the neighbors had attitude....I meant they got attitude from him when they tried and that answered my previous thoughts......boy...everything has to be explained before there is any form of understanding on this forum? You have your ideas, opinions or whatever, but why be on attack on every little word written by anyone else? I am NOT arguing with you.....it is supposed to be a discussion.....got attitude?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Right back atcha - no chance to say oops, understand now.
juz516
Board Meister

Post by juz516 »

I strongly suspect that there are, on this forum, some of the people involved in this case hovering to see what is being said. Fair enough...but IF there is....here is what I say to you....Diesel should never have been branded a "dangerous dog" in my opinion. Diesel should never have been put on death row and IF he is euthanized, then I hope you have a little more empathy for that poor dog than to simply say "whew...we won....glad that is over". I believe Mr. Smith was an a$$ to you...and maybe Diesel was annoying to you....but he does not deserve to die over what has been quoted as his actions.
And, Fancy....that is not written to you specifically unless you are one of the neighbors....so do not jump on me, please and thank you.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Didn't intend and don't intend to jump all over you. I'm not a neighbour but have dealt with neighbours that have no consideration for what's right for their pets and have let them run willy nilly over everyone's property without picking up after them. If you ever had to deal with young kids that are stepping in dog crap and tracking it into the house you'll understand never mind other situations. Wtihout having the benefit of talking to both sides for first hand information, all I have to go on is what is posted in the news and the court information released. Hopefully what happened to Diesel will not happen to another dog.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

removed
Last edited by Silverstarqueen on Feb 22nd, 2013, 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
juz516
Board Meister

Post by juz516 »

Thank you. I raised my kids in the days when dogs were not expected to be kept confined, so dealt with a lot of poop on the shoes scenarios. It was a good time....dogs were dogs, neighbors had respect for each other and could work out issues if there were any. But, there was then as there is now, crappy neighbors with crappy attitudes. lolol It will always be that way....life is never perfect and neither are dogs. But there are some people that are not willing to accept the fact that we are all different, have different ideas, and do not live in a "perfect" world where everyone does as they are told or follows the law to the letter.
I agree....if you live in town, especially...that people have to keep their dogs from other people's property and from annoying others. But I think there are an awful lot of people that do not like dogs, do not like cats, do not like neighbors....get my drift? lolol There will always be people with huge egos and attitudes...don't know how one would ever change that.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

removed
Last edited by Silverstarqueen on Feb 22nd, 2013, 9:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Central Okanagan”