Anyone know where to find some fireworks?

logman
Übergod

Re: Anyone know where to find some fireworks?

Post by logman »

Hey Mapearse. Of course we have pounded down screechers! BOOM!!!!!!!
logman
Übergod

Post by logman »

Anyone want to confess to blowing somthing up? I have a few great memories of making things go BOOM!!!!!!
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

I blew up lots of stuff, did it for a job for years and for fun anytime. Will participate again when a good opportunity presents itself.
Black Dogs Matter
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

logman wrote:Anyone want to confess to blowing somthing up? I have a few great memories of making things go BOOM!!!!!!

We tried to blow up a wooden bridge with 16 pounded down schreechers once....4 in each corner.

only once.

We were young.AND stupid !
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
Cumungala
Übergod

Post by Cumungala »

There is a small food store at the north end of Westside Road that sells them. They are also sold at the Beaverdell General Store and there's a place in Enderby too, but those two places may be a bit too far to go. I also think I can remember seeing a sign with "Fireworks" on it at the gas station at the north end of Duck Lake. Assuming that a sign with "Fireworks" written on it means that they sell them.

By the way, I think there will actually be fireworks in Kelowna this year. This is the first time Kelowna will have fireworks on New Years since 2000. I remember that one. That was the first fireworks display I ever went to and I was only 4.5 years old then.

Return to “Central Okanagan”