Drunken Landscaper Rams Member

theyeti
Übergod

Re: Drunken Landscaper Rams Member

Post by theyeti »

boy i bet this idjut feels good this morning . rest of his life is ruined . wait till the cop gets a headache or some other problems due to this . kids gonna be on the hook for a big flippin bill ! and good luck getting steering papers again. wow some ppl r awesome after a cpl drinks
gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Post by gordon_as »

Regardless of his punishment ( if convicted ) , or the financial cost , he should consider himself extremely lucky. For one , he is still alive , and for two so is everybody else. If he had hit the cruiser on the drivers side instead of the passenger side the news yesterday would have been much more tragic. It happened like that in Vernon about 10 years ago , 1 member messed up for life , and 1 auxiliary member killed. Scumbag was high on coke fleeing from another member in a stolen truck , only got 7 years.
Constable Glen Evely had a wife and 2 young children.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

theyeti wrote:boy i bet this idjut feels good this morning .

Who knows though he is known to police.

http://www.chbcnews.ca/Pages/Story.aspx?id=6442789235
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

Late one night I was behind an old dude at the left hand turn on springfield turning on to benvoulin, our light turned green and I was getting a little cheesed off because the old dude stayed put... then I saw why.

A big cadillac suv blew right through the intersection on a red light. He would have killed the old dude for sure maybe both of us.

Too bad this particular officer did not have an old observant dude in front of him or the ability to observe other traffic speeding at the intersection himself.
Dash5
Übergod

Post by Dash5 »

cutter7 wrote:Too bad this particular officer did not have an old observant dude in front of him or the ability to observe other traffic speeding at the intersection himself.

Yes, it is clearly the cop's fault he got t-boned.

[/sarcasm]
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

Hehe Not clearly , but checking to see if the intersection was clear to enter MIGHT have helped him
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

Do Kelowna cruisers have dashcams?
All posts 100% moderator approved!
GenuinelyInterested
Board Meister

Post by GenuinelyInterested »

Was it a "fresh" light change or was it a "stale" light? Isn't there a red light camera at that intersection? There will be evidence recorded on the police car "dash cam".
Takin it easy !
Übergod

Post by Takin it easy ! »

cutter7 wrote:Hehe Not clearly , but checking to see if the intersection was clear to enter MIGHT have helped him
Amazing reading some users post history how anti-cop people can be hope there is one around when they need one makes me wonder about rooted issues ?
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

How is that post anti-police? Its more anti- not paying attention when entering an intersection than anti-police

Glad to see I have a follower though, I was starting to think all my repetitive police bashing posts were going unnoticed.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

cutter7 wrote:Hehe Not clearly , but checking to see if the intersection was clear to enter MIGHT have helped him

It was clear when he went into the intersection. It's impossible to predict vehicles blowing red lights. I don't stop at green lights in the event someone blows a red.
Takin it easy !
Übergod

Post by Takin it easy ! »

cutter7 wrote:How is that post anti-police? Its more anti- not paying attention when entering an intersection than anti-police

Glad to see I have a follower though, I was starting to think all my repetitive police bashing posts were going unnoticed.
No such luck no follower here simply a case of confirming suspicions !
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

crookedmember wrote:Do Kelowna cruisers have dashcams?

Not yet as far as I know but I think they are looking into getting them.
Dash5
Übergod

Post by Dash5 »

Fancy wrote:It was clear when he went into the intersection. It's impossible to predict vehicles blowing red lights. I don't stop at green lights in the event someone blows a red.

Yes, apparently, green means "stop and proceed if clear" now.
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

yes sorry not a follower either.. but I have read many of your posts Cutter and I do believe you are a pretty smart person...but your anti-police and anti-laws (apparently they suck to you) is kind of boring now...you're giving off an "obsession" vibe ..and I truly in no way mean to offend you with this comment...but geez man, get off the hamster wheel :)

Return to “Central Okanagan”