Sting coming to Ktown

60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Guru

Re: Sting coming to Ktown

Post by 60-YEARS-in-Ktown »

Some folks complain that we dont get bands here, and the ones we do get here, people still complain... Just no pleasing some folks..
I'd like to help You OUT,
Which way did You come in??
janalta
Übergod

Post by janalta »

50-YEARS-in-Ktown wrote:Some folks complain that we dont get bands here, and the ones we do get here, people still complain... Just no pleasing some folks..

I think most people were probably thinking that it would be nice to see performers that are less than 60 years old
Wise enough to know better.
Old enough to care less.
Dash5
Übergod

Post by Dash5 »

oneh2obabe wrote:How many will be going when they find out tickets range from $294 to $682 each.

joer2012 wrote:what the heck is this for real? I checked the prices and that is what it's showing.

Unless it's in Mongolian Dollars, and someone screwed up big time.

I guess you were in such a state of shock that you stopped reading after that post by oneh2obabe. Those outrageous prices quoted are from a ticket reseller.

Go to Select Your Tickets and the prices are a little more reasonable at $65 to $175 each.

http://ev10.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3ARGP%3AEK13%3AK0530%3A&linkID=rgp&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=
joer2012
Fledgling

Post by joer2012 »

DashFiveGuy wrote:Go to Select Your Tickets and the prices are a little more reasonable at $65 to $175 each.

So, $15-$125 too much then.

CoconutBreath wrote:I take it you don't get out much, & quite frankly, I pity your significant other, having to stay at home watching Wheel of Fortune next to you on the couch.

Pity what you want to. I don't watch TV. I would rather mow the lawn with scissors, or boil my head in a bag than watch that crap.
AB oil patch worker
Sunshine Tax Rebate recipient
Dash5
Übergod

Post by Dash5 »

DashFiveGuy wrote:Go to Select Your Tickets and the prices are a little more reasonable at $65 to $175 each.

joer2012 wrote:So, $15-$125 too much then.

Since I'm not a huge Sting fan myself I'm not going to argue with you on that, hence why I said the prices were a "little more reasonable" than the outrageous prices h2obabe posted.

That said $65 to $175 is about the norm for most of the most of the events I've been to in the last few years.
Hmmm
Lord of the Board

Post by Hmmm »

I could have seen Sting for $50 15 years ago or so, but thought it was to much. I still do, because I find him boring and pretentious. But he does have fans so its great he's in town. Sting, if you're reading this (and I'm sure you're not) welcome to Kelowna and enjoy your stay. PS, I did love The Police. Say hi to Andy for me.
I thought you said your dog doesn't bite....That's not my dog.
bottleman
Fledgling

Post by bottleman »

I love peter griffin's take on Sting

Return to “Central Okanagan”