New store: what would you choose?

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: New store: what would you choose?

Post by Fancy »

Saw addresses for them on Carrington and Main Street and thought they only did orthotics. Will have to check them out.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
james-d
Banned

Post by james-d »

I spoke to cabel'a's management team the other day , They would not do well here, because the stores they now have in Canada have about 25% of the product that the US stores have. when you order on line, Be carefull because you will rip yourself a new one, when you discover all the costs involved. If you don't pay close attention they will ship from a US store that carry all Cabelas stuff.I was told they have no intention of supplying the same to their Canadian stores because out west we don't have enough people to support them. Makes sense to me.
james-d
Banned

Post by james-d »

The west side is already overbuilt with retail outlets, And you are going to see a lot more go broke.
fall
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by fall »

I would like to see more nail/hair salons and coffee shops! Any one want to bet what will close first by the new theatre, the pet shop or shoppers drug mart and what the heck are they building there now, give it up with building more retail spaces
GoStumpy
Lord of the Board

Post by GoStumpy »

I couldn't believe the size of that pet store... .and they don't carry any small animal stuff at all :(

I'd like to see a Value Village! Perfect for the old FS location :discodance:
Disclaimer: My posts may contain honesty. May not be suitable for all audiences.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

^^^Which store? The one near the library caters to larger animals while the one on Louie Drive has more variety for smaller animals.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Sammygirl1

Post by Sammygirl1 »

COSTCO....is my other choice. Then, there would be no reason to go into Kelowna... :cheerleader:
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Post by Anonymous123 »

Sammygirl1 wrote:COSTCO....is my other choice. Then, there would be no reason to go into Kelowna... :cheerleader:

Unless you need to go to the hospital.......
Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent
anniekate

Post by anniekate »

was at library today, Comfort Walk is open
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Sammygirl1 wrote:COSTCO....is my other choice. Then, there would be no reason to go into Kelowna... :cheerleader:

West Kelowna has about as much chance of getting an Costco as they have of getting Ikea....... lol

Go with something that is needed and would bring customers from other parts of Okanagan. As I have said earlier in this thread: NCIX outlet
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Tiggeroonie

Post by Tiggeroonie »

Costco with a gas bar so they can start gas wars like they do on the Island and in Kamloops....then we wouldn't get gouged as bad on gas.
flavorflav

Post by flavorflav »

No new stores are needed.How about a nice community center with a curling rink.I think Costco should stay where it is.It gives everyone a reason to drive across the bridge once and a while
SurplusElect
Übergod

Post by SurplusElect »

flavorflav wrote:No new stores are needed.How about a nice community center with a curling rink

Hooray!

More parks. More bike paths. More density.

Shopping requires 5.25 car strips, parking lot to parking lot - separated by fields, gated communities and minimalls.

Just gross.
GoStumpy
Lord of the Board

Post by GoStumpy »

oneh2obabe wrote:^^^Which store? The one near the library caters to larger animals while the one on Louie Drive has more variety for smaller animals.

I was referring to "Paws n Claws" at the new Westside RD mall... it's gigantic inside, feels like the superstore of pet food!
Disclaimer: My posts may contain honesty. May not be suitable for all audiences.

Return to “Central Okanagan”